Modified talent and/or new glyph

I wonder how good or bad this would affect us, if we had it.

[Glyph of Splash]
    Successful lava burst critical strike has a 50/100% chance to spread Flame Shock on enemies within 8-10 yards.

[Call of Flame]
    Increases the damage done by your Fire Totems and Fire Nova by 10/20, and damage done by your Lava Burst spell by 5/10, and successful lava burst critical strike has a 50/100% chance to spread Flame Shock on enemies within 8-10 yards.

This is mostly used for AoE, and if I am not mistaken, other classes already have something similar to this. Just a morning thought...
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

what if you have cc'd targets though? would it ignore cc'd targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Missclick View Post
    what if you have cc'd targets though? would it ignore cc'd targets?
    I supposed it should, since they already have the mechanism for it.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

AoE is nerfed hard on all classes in general, and I guess that's how blizz wants it to be. Take for example the star-pulls in Vortex Pinnacle.

The only way this could be balanced is if it put a very short duration version of FS (see Survival Hunters). It's a decent idea, but I don't think it'll ever come to be, since Elementals just got EQ. On top of that, everyone has always had Magma Totem + Fire Nova with the addition of Chain Lighting.

I think it's a fine idea, but I would change it to be multi-spec. Instead of Lava Burst, make it Lava Burst and Lava Lash. Better yet, LET US USE LAVA LASH WITH SOMETHING OTHER THAN SEARING TOTEM GRRRRRR. Oh well, still haven't renewed my account so I'm saving some of my grief there

Deleted
    [Glyph of Impatience] (Haven't really thought over a name)
    Reduces the Cooldown of your Grounding totem by 5 seconds.

[Overhaul]
    Makes your Frostshock also put up a Dot Equal to Flameshock. but reduces the total damage done by 50%