Thread: To east?

To east?

EDIT: A bit slow to notis the big typing error... WTB change headline ability..

Well well.. This the headline.

"Too Easy"

I just did my two 1st instances yesterday as holy priest. And IMO it is way to easy. (Throne of tides and Blackrock Caverns)
    I thought Blizzard stated that in instances now you need to be more coordinated, DD's needs to be more cearfull not to pull agro because mobs hits hard and that you need more CC.
    Yesterday we just zerged the 2 instances. People was just AoE'ing like hell and DD's where pulling agro everywhere. And was that a problem? No. They could still take the punishment with eas. I could heal them trough it with no problem.
    And blizzard said something about helers need to be cearfull with their mana.... Not seen anything to that yeat.

So far this two instances just made it feel like WotLK all over again. Short, easy, no need for tanks.
    Last edited by ZtriDer; 2010-12-08 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done BRC two times and must say i almost never had to do more then Smite-spam and shield the tank (Disc spec ). The only time i had to actually cast heal/flash heal was when we accidentally pulled an extra trash pack. I seriously think Flash Heal is way to powerful at lvl 80 (18k crits, wth)..

Had some dead dps on the trash before that forge-master(?) boss (i think it's the 2nd/3rd boss?), because they didn't figure they should run away from those small creatures which are debuffing you like maniacs.. :P

Guildie of mine who was in Beta said instances got nerfed. Heroics, on the other hand, he said were still challenging before Beta ended.

Saying that, I've not read any strats regarding the new instances, would prefer to learn them as I go, figure stuff out for myself. First boss of BRC, my cast bar addon shows the image of Cleave. So I ensure I'm behind the boss. It was actually a Whirlwind =/

But, if you do want a challenge, take down all of Beauty's adds before engaging her.

Dear Blizz. Please put Crumpets into the game.

Deleted
    I assume you did that on normal difficulty, I thought that Blizzard stated that heroic instances will be more improved and difficult. But yea, I'm not sure, I havent tried instances yet, but today let's see.

Jupp, it was normal instances. Am a 82 priest atm.

But on normal I found it to easy. Even in WotlK, normal instances was "harder" then heroic instances because the gear you had was simply not "good enough" to make it easy, so ignoring tactic could be devistating.

Hope HC's will be a challenge. Will have to wait a few days until I am 85 to see.