Cool Feeling nostalgic, wish to look up old talent trees?...

I had that feeling once, tried to find some good sites but without luck... so I decided to make a tiny page and archive talents for vanilla, TBC and WotLK. It's not all patches, but it's better than nothing right?

Put up the code on my host at: http://wttm.ziuo.net. Basically what I did was to borrow the framework from Blizzard's old-school talent calculator and tweak it a bit, it should work with most browsers (no problems using it on my IE8, Chrome and Firefox), if it does not work well for you try one of the browsers I mentioned.

I dunno, I think some may find it nice to look at the old stuff, I myself wish I could look at the alpha and beta talents... too bad I couldn't find those.
    Last edited by Vladinator; 2010-12-08 at 11:29 AM. Reason: wttm = World of Warcraft Talent Time Machine

thanks, m8, i was looking for something like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    i wished so hard for the new talents and cataclysm stuff. No, i am definitively not feeling nostalgic.

Deleted
    give it a year, people will be doing naughty things for stuff like this

15+ Year Old Account
    Brought back some memories. Thanx alot =)
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

I am glad it benefit someone.

Thank you, this is wonderful!

Back in those days when the top tier Warlock talents were Dark Pact and Improved Spellstone...ah yes.

looking back at the old 1.1 talent trees made me cringe

how did we put up with those terrible trees, seeing the "improved sap" talent brought back terrible memories of the low % chance of not staying in stealth after using it while specced for it and then having to sap mobs for the group, praying that you didn't have a failed sap and then proceed to get wrecked by the group of mobs
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)