Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stuck in Deepholm at [Fight Fire and Water and Air with...]

Hey,

I just finished Fight Fire and Water and Air with... and The Wrong Sequence in Deepholm - I then received a quest to go to OG but got no follow-up and now I'm stuck hat 59/125 quests in Deepholm.

Anyone else got the problem? Or maybe someone could guide me to the next quest?

Thanks!

Same here. the quest after that directed me to uldum. so ya, i need help too.

Whaaat? I was already around 100/125 when I finally hit that quest. I don't know but you must have missed something.

I however must have missed something aswell because im stuck at 117/125 and can't find ANY other quests...

P.S. I did all the dailies but they dont seem to grant any progress even if you do them for the first time.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

did u do the quest for the earthen dudes? I think it leads to more quest, not sure though havent finished the zone.
    after finishing Fight Fire and Water and Air with...,I started on the earthen's at 53/125 right now.
    Last edited by pimpdaddy; 2010-12-09 at 11:10 PM.

I have exactly the same problem im stucked at 58/125

Quote Originally Posted by Tanksenior View Post
    Whaaat? I was already around 100/125 when I finally hit that quest. I don't know but you must have missed something.

I however must have missed something aswell because im stuck at 117/125 and can't find ANY other quests...

P.S. I did all the dailies but they dont seem to grant any progress even if you do them for the first time.
    its obviously a bug report it ...

If I don't figure out the quest chain in here, which means i will not have my shoulder enchant for this expansion. sigh.....

P.P.S. After logging out a few hours after doing the dailies the achievement was suddenly awarded, it appears to have a big delay on it.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Deleted
    done the dailies 2 days runnin and still on 117/125

Deleted
    I just got the achivement for deepholm complete, I had 117/125 and a short while after getting the Hyjal one, i looked at my achievements tab and there it was!

I am having this same issue, stuck at 59 quests completed. It seemed like when i was supposed to get a quest it just didn't happen. Any advice?

Rush Delivery is what I missed.

Same Problem

I'm having the same problem...i will have to check Rush delivery... I'm stuck at 59/125.

Since I'm still new to these forums it wont let me post a link but...

An item that starts a quest drops off of Millhouse Manastorm called "Maziel's Research", this might be your problem.

The quests you're speaking of are just a very small side chain meant to be done after you've completed the three world fragment chains. Go to the temple of earth and look around for a quest there or fly around deepholme looking for quests because you dropped one that you needed.

.... because im stuck at 117/125 and can't find ANY other quests...
    same here, however you've received an achievement, maybe blizz guys would fix that... or maybe i missed smth

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesar View Post
    same here, however you've received an achievement, maybe blizz guys would fix that... or maybe i missed smth
    It was hotfixed. If you have the same amount of quests, you should have the achievement as well.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    done the dailies 2 days runnin and still on 117/125
    Dailies don't count towards quest done in an area.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I'm having the same issue with my level 83 alliance Warlock. She did the same two quests and turned them in and received "It's not a pyramid," which appears to be a lead in to Uldum. She has no more Deepholm quests in her log. There are no in-zone follow ups, and I flew all over deepholm looking for exclamation marks. I am at 43/125. So unless there is a drop item that starts a chain that I can't find a reference to somewhere, I don't know what to do to finish the zone.

I am working through the zone with another toon with out this issue (so far), but she is horde, so the chains may be a bit different. I haven't even seen those two quests (or their equivalents) with my horde toon. Anyways, even if they are the same for the two factions, I can't remember which quest givers she's talked to do do the chains that I haven't been able to find with my lock yet.

Argh! While these new phased/linear quest hubs are great for getting the story and a feel for the lore, not being able to find a quest or getting bugged on one really brings progress to a screeching halt!

I have abandoned no quests from the zone, and I haven't found any dailies yet in the zone. And I did Rush delivery and the rest of its chain, plus the one where you retrieve the pillar fragment and return it. I have not done the instance in the zone yet, though I did go inside and pick up the quest there. But I haven't with my horde toon either, and she is not stuck.
    Last edited by Kipperlugs; 2010-12-15 at 01:43 AM.

Afaik deepholm has the following lines,
    - The Twilight Hammer camp to kill that caster with the immune buffs. "It's not a pyramid" won't give a followup if you already have "Hero's Call: Uldum" in your questlog or already completed it.
    - The entire line of saving the earthfather
    - The Alliance skyboat which eventually triggers the quest to slay the Twilight Hammers from Deathwing's Fall to the camps in the southeast. Don't forget to kill those Troggs when you have to do the quest when you have to hide under a box in the water. These give a queststarting item.
    - All the quests from the big rockie dudes leading to Therazane.

This is how I quested in Deepholm with the achievement.
    Last edited by Zehroh; 2010-12-15 at 01:58 AM.