Poll: What is your reaction to a Realm First by another player?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing on release day with a trial account, waiting a while before I get the expansion. Seeing people hit 85 in a single day of constant play makes me think the 80-85 trek isn't really anything special. the thing I enjoyed about the past few expansions was the 60-70 / 70-80 experience, and to hear that I'll be max level so quickly is kind of disheartening.

Admiration, because they've generally had the stamina to stay up all night and the luck to connect to the server at 00:01 with no problems.

That said, I'm aiming for 85 in a week or less. Full concentration on my main until it's done.

EDIT: Jas down there should read 81 but as of 7:41 Zetbit hasn't updated yet .
    Last edited by Panjandrum; 2010-12-08 at 07:41 PM.

I feel thankfulness as I get onto my bank alt to see that all of my stacks of cloth sold for 500g/stack to the Realm First 525 First Aider

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Who cares about realm first this or world first that. I play warcraft to relax from the hard day i've had and if i had any problems i can beat a few pixels around the screen and feel a little bit better and chill out a bit more. Plus i'm socializing while i quest aswell.
    DING, we have the winner.

Totally agree.

Deleted
    I mostly dont care but sometimes I say to myself "that must have taken some amount of time/cash/whatever, good for him."

Didnt use the poll because it sucks.

Where is the "I don't care." option?

I don't care.

I could push and rush for a server first, sure. I choose not to. I don't care who does. It simply doesn't matter.

I'll take my slow leveling, flying around and raising some archaeology while I wait for the zones to clear out a bit. Poke my nose into them on off peak times to check them out. I'm pretty sure I'm having more fun this way then I would the other. It's not going anywhere, and it's less time spent humping the level cap, waiting for new stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmoozad View Post
    Where is the "I don't care..." option :P ?
    This tbh, and i hate it when you then see it spamed in guild chat as though any one else didnt see it

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the "Who cares?" option?
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

I was in the run for first DK, but I had a RL issue come up that took me away for about an hour and a half in the 84's. Once another DK beat me, I took that opportunity to take a nap o_O

So, thankful if anything ;P and a bit of jealous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I'm personally between "Jealousy... Wish it was me" and "Admiration of said player". My Initial reaction is "You fucker!!!" then it's "damn he worked hard for that"