Possible world first Critter Kill Squad

My guild (Hedonism on Frostmane) just got Critter Kill Squad, 21.36 2010-12-08
    Just wondering if anyone else's gotten it earlier... Sad to see the armadillo pet requiering you to be exalted with the guild tho

Someone posted an SS of having the 50k one a few hours after launch, and I've seen two threads of people with the 100k achievement. Sorry

With exception of maybe JC (something about taking a few days to get enough tokens for a higher recipe), I wouldn't expect to get any World Firsts over a day after launch.

See: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/808175
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-12-08 at 08:42 PM.

Someone already posted their screenshot of getting the 100,000 version of this a few hours ago, about an hour after they posted claiming they were world first for Critter Kill Squad, and were proven wrong.

So no, you did not get a first anything, I'm afraid.

As a matter of interest, are people just picking random achievements to go after so they can claim they got the world first?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    As a matter of interest, are people just picking random achievements to go after so they can claim they got the world first?
    That's what it seems. People would enjoy the game much more and not be so disappointed if they accepted they're probably not getting world firsts in anything.

Did the 100k one award anything?

Aww and, no 100k gives nothing but the nightmares of destroying thousands of poor critters