Talking Addons blocking Blizz self-complete button

In questing over the last two days, I had a couple quests that I couldnt seem to turn in. After some research I noticed something that said "a quest complete button will come up under your mini map", now with the ui addons that I use in place Im not seeing this happen for these type of quests. Does anyone know of any addons that deal with this or maybe what is causing it. I use the Squeenix addon, a friend using the Sexy map addon had the same problem. The addons for the mini maps are so much better than the Blizz standard, I'd really like to keep it or something else, but I'd like to be able to finish these quests as well. I also use Bartender and X-pearl, both of which could be causing this as well. Any helpful feedback would be great. The first quest we noticed it on was "Once more, with Eeling" in Vashj'ir.

I've read something about how it shows up in part of the quest tracker. Do you have a replacement addon for that?

Im using Questguru , it changes the entire quest frame.. that could be it for sure. Ill disable that and see what happens. Ive disabled x-pearl, bartender and squeenix already and Im not seeing any way to complete it so far. Ive moved on past that content, but Im aggitated that this may be a problem again as I move on. I encountered another quest turn in like it in the next zone so there may be more to come.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the self-complete frame appears in the default quest tracker. That's one of the reasons why I use Who Framed Watched Wabbit to move/resize/alter the default quest tracker, instead of replacing it entirely.

Deleted
    no a problem with that (should mention am using sexymap) but do have a problem that the "up" arrow to hide tracked objectives while im in a dungeon is blocked by the right hand action bar for tidybar that only springs out on hover. anyone know how i can move it across a bit?

After a short while, most of the quest tracker addons that are still in development will be modified to show the button, so it will be moot.

(At least I hope so)

TomQuest2 was preventing that button being shown so I started looking for an alternative.
    Sorha Questlog I am currently using supports it just fine, but having all of the frames seperate does make it a little less convenient than TomQuest or WFWA as suggested by Taryble, though I may give that another look in time.