Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimator View Post
    I dont belive you. Meybe you have t11 gear alredy, so you can asspul everypack? But with HC gears + few rep things
    it still impossible to aoe packs without CC, fkrs hit too hard.
    Believe what you want. What would i gain by making up shit here? My gear can be seen by clicking on my signature. I'm not saying anyone can do this and yes I have to use some CDs to survive at start of each pull but with all CDs being on such a short CD it's not much trouble. I'm pretty sure our healer has to use some CDs too but still it's very doable and it's faster to kill them this way than using CC.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calliemari View Post
    I don't know why people brag about pulling too many and surviving or not using CC and surviving. I don't find that very fun at all. I think heroics are cool, and yes I do find SOME bosses HARD. No need to run in and wave your epeen to make yourself feel superior.
    That is the point i'm trying to make. It is not fun! But if it's there and you can do that rather than using CC, what would you do? Thats why i was just wondering if Blizz nerf the heroics or something because we weren't able to pull this off a week or so ago.

Heroics are hard if
    1) the requried strategies are new
    2) people are at the approbriate gear level.

In one or two tier upgrades and people having expierence in there they will be almost as face roll as WOTLK heroics.
    But right now they are great fun and I really enjoy doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by drbutcher View Post
    Not everyone has english as mother language.What if i ask you to do a project in matlab/delphi or whatever will you be able to do it?
    Yes, actually, i am a delphi programmer currently. If I ask you to run a mass spectrometer or HLPC or a gel or ...whatever technical shit i can do, can you do it? Stop with the elitism please. Nobody gives a shit.

I agree that heroics are hard at the start and I am very glad that they are. It makes me nostalgic thinking of this difficulty in relation to BC heroics such as Shattered Halls, Shadow Labyrinth etc.

My only gripe is that I am willing to stick it out in heroics I just always end up with people that don't know what they are doing, we wipe, they leave the group and it just snowballs from there. For example today I was just doing dailies and qued for my daily heroic, I got Grim Batol (which I had not done on heroic) and was all excited. I zone in and we are at the first boss (so they have already wiped once). Fight starts, healer gets blitzed, dies and then one of our party leaves which turns into that snowball effect of leaving.

So I wait 45 minutes to do a heroic in which I am pulling my alloted dps for my gear and spec (Destro Warlock ~ 9.5k dps) only for it to fall apart? What is going on here? I love having to discuss strats and approaches to bosses. Just last week or so I got into heroic vortex pinnacle, and it was so challenging that I got in vent with 4 people from the same guild from another server and we fought through and raped it. It was awesome and totally worth it, I am a fun person to play with and I love to collaborate with my group mates, it is just that when I am not given the chance to it frustrates me.

TL;DR I am glad that heroics are hard I just wish that people who wipe or die or whatever know that it is challenging and not give up at the first sign of failure.

My problem is getting into a random group who happen to all be in the same guild. And seeing how I am the tank, they decide to pull for me, and tell me I am moving to slow. But then when I have a group of adds on me and we all die, its my fault.....People need to stop waving around their epeen and stop trying to take control of a group just because you have the upper hand. Just yesterday alone I was kicked by 2 different groups because 1. I wasnt pulling fast enough, and then 2. because I....actually, i dont know what the second reason was....
    What's that? Yeah, I know, I'm a big deal!

Deleted
    Heroic dungeons are hard yes, but they should be. If you can play, move from fire and do enough dps with a CLC addon that shows you what button to hit in the middle of your screen, you will be fine.

I think the difficulty of heroics is now perfect. Finally, you need a brain to play! Finally, dps must dodge some mechanics or it's a wipe.

It is obvious that they will become easier as people will get more gear and know fights more, but they will NEVER be as faceroll as Wrath heroics.

People will still need to know how to play their class and know fights, even when outgearing the place.