Figurine-Dream Owl

I have been looking online to try to figure out how to get this but been unsuccessful. Says you need 475 to use it, theres a pattern associated, but no indication about where to get the pattern. Anyone seen this drop? Is it maybe a world drop for JCs or is it possibly from a vendor? Any help would be great.

Got this and the Jeweled Serpent today within 5 minutes of each other in Uldum. A fellow guildy got the tank figurine in Vashj'ir so it sounds like they're world drop recipes. However, I cant figure out how to actually restore the item once i have the mats to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by shatterednebula View Post
    Got this and the Jeweled Serpent today within 5 minutes of each other in Uldum. A fellow guildy got the tank figurine in Vashj'ir so it sounds like they're world drop recipes. However, I cant figure out how to actually restore the item once i have the mats to do so.
    my quest just popped up as complete under my mini map.

Yea, i just relogged...apparently there's a bug with Carbonite. All is well.

Random is not cool, thanks for the info. So its a recipe you get randomly right?

Yes all of them are a random drop as a quest item. the item need 'Restoration'. When you accept the quest, it shows the materials required to restore the item. I believe Dream Owl is 8 elementium bars and 2 green rare gems (can't remember name)

yeah world drop. i had a similar thread looking for answers on how to obtain figurine recipes a couple days ago. i have gotten the serpent drop twice since then (deleted it the first time, bc i am ms tank w/ no need for intellect trink. second time went ahead and made the durn thing just so i don't have to see it drop again). It is very frustrating that these are available by drop and not trainer. Have a guildie that got three within about ten minutes in vashj'ir, while I'm grinding endlessly and seeing nothing useful. boo.