Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Got a few upgrades and keeping a steady 16k dps isn't a problem as destro. On a few fights I passed the 21k - but that was due to external buffs from mechanics.

I also forgot to mention destro can bring the ISB debuff in the absence of a mage. Add that to the rotation and you most definately have the most challenging spec (in game probably).

As a long time affliction player (whole duration of wotlk) I enjoy the breath of fresh air that is destruction. Demo is nice for pvp, way overpowered if you ask me, but whatever
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

For our Cho'gall kill on 25m last night both warlocks were destruction and were #2 and 3 behind a rogue on meters. That was with rogue on boss full time and with us switching often for adds.

Deleted
    destruction is definitely the best so far. Doing pretty competitive DPS, but everything is getting raped by unholy DK's atm, at least in my guild
    I'm in the same boat as nocturnus above, always been afliction, but now, I feel destruction is alot more like affliction, watching multiple dots, debuffs and CD's, really challenging. At this point in the expansion though, getting 1 upgrade will give you quite a big DPS increase.
    Still yet to try Demo since patch 4.0.3, looks fun, but i'm enjoying Destruction too much :>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    imo fresh 85 demo is pretty good if ur stats and gear aren't perfect. 10% spell dmg to party and lots of CDs are good before gearing up. plus the fleguard does significant dmg while ur moving from that new void zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaac View Post
    are you keeping CoD up and corruption up? are you not clipping the last tick of each? soul fire up at all times? are you using fel fame and conflag when u need to move?
    CoD is always up. Corr is up. I might be clipping it wrong, but from what I understand clipping isn't an issue anymore. I'm sitting at about 1690 hit rating(just below the hit cap), and the rest of my stats look like shit. iLvl ~340ish. Oh and definitely keeping that imp Soul Fire up.

I might be clipping my immolate quite a bit tho, if that is a problem. I have nightmares of looking down at my bar and not being able to conflag when the cooldown is off. Sometimes I will refresh it with over 8sec to spare, no joke.

*just saw the sticky post on clipping, I'll give that a shot*
    Last edited by Aesiir; 2010-12-18 at 02:43 PM.

http://maxdps.com/warlock/destruction.php
    This^ is a better rotation
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

Looks nice. I think i found my problem though. Although I am just about hit capped(i think 1735 atm), my Intelligence is lacking pretty bad, dropped to 3386. Just been looking up most other locks recently, and I think thats pretty lacking. At least I'm not missing, though...