85 enhance raiding

So ive been hearing that at 85 enhance doesnt really have a place in raiding and it just doesnt hold up to other specs, im debating if i should stick with enhance or just go elemental. Anyone have any insight from beta or even 85 heroics? As of right now in normal dungeons i seem to be lacking in dmg, though im not sure if thats just me, any help appreciated.

Deleted
    For this the spec doesnt matter, but you have CC for elementals + hex so you can have a huge role that way at least.

i know elem is in a good place right now, did about 10k overall on a SFK hc run getting 15k dps on a boss...
    op, cant really say much about enhance as i have no decent set to try it out

10+ Year Old Account
    "What spec do I play?" is a question you should answer for yourself after reading the stickies and other threads, and giving it a whirl for yourself. Especially as it's been 2 days since the expansion launched. Pay for a respec, or get a dual spec, and try them both out. This is exactly the best time to do so, since you can gear up relatively quickly by running quests, and you can gear up both a spell and melee set at the same time quite easily while doing so.

Closing this thread.