Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Skill up all my professions (including archeology). Then farm rep and achievements :O

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    83.5 right now - haven't had a lot of time to play since release.

Once I hit 85, I'll grind rep for rewards, get some mats together for craftables, and do herocis. My guild is hoping to start raiding by the middle/end of next week...so that doesn't leave a lot of time.

There's a lot of ground to cover in Org. Those circles aren't going to run themselves. I took a break at around 83 to start my grind, at 85 tho I'm really tearing up the track.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    There's a lot of ground to cover in Org. Those circles aren't going to run themselves. I took a break at around 83 to start my grind, at 85 tho I'm really tearing up the track.
    I lol'd

I kind of miss running orbits around Dalaran. Probably went around that place 100,000 times.

wasnt really a grind to 85 as I enjoyed all the new areas, but I hit 85 yesterday and have been doing some quests and queueing for dungeons to gear up for heroics, which is really fun at the moment, the dungeons are new and exciting and heroics are actually challenging which i love

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Deleted
    When i hit 85 i'll probably go farm some bg's for gear. Since you can get weps from honor now too

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level up archaeology. then farm bg's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by candyass View Post
    cancel my account and wait for the next xpac to lvl again
    Sadist.
    once I'm levelin 85, been leveling a new char since 1 week before the expansion at level 78 now, I will go on to gear up and start raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Main is 83, Hoping to get to 85 by Saturday, finals weeks is next week so hoping to get to 85 out of my way so I can focus on my finals. After that gonna level my healer while waiting for more people in my guild to hit 85 then start farming regulars and heroics.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account
    I touched down on 85 last night myself. :P
    Think a few of the top things I'll do is:
    525 Mining
    525 JC
    525 First Aid
    525 Archeology
    Exploration achieves
    Then probably start gearing for heroics and doing loremaster....

I enjoyed every area and quested away pretty hardcore. I think when I level my pally to 85, I'll enjoy everything more.
    The first day I was up till about 16 hours of pure leveling after the realms came up, then slept 13 hours 0.o
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

10+ Year Old Account
    well i got 85 within the first 24 hours on my realm and had also racechanged to worgen so I was one of the very first there.
    Therefor the first thing I did was afk/change from worgen to human and back again in stormwind like a hero xD