Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Endless healing potion
    Death Star
    Kool-aid man

10+ Year Old Account
    wife - I'm not allowed to have celebrity fantasies lol. J/k J/k. It would be a bonding experience
    leatherman tool - its durable, has a nice selection of tools
    milk jug sized bottle of fresh water - should be enough to allow me time to find enough junk laying around to able to process the salt water there into fresh water (not shitting you, its easy to do)
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Weapon: Swiss knife, it's obvious

Drink: As long as it is alcoholic

Person: Jack Sparrow. We will lure some sea turtles. Take the hair from our back, tie them together and force them to swim to safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Karen Gillian (Amy Pond from dr who), wearing a jacket full of corn seeds, seedling taters, some fishing hooks, some fishing line, a couple lighters, tobacco seeds, rolling papers and pot loaded with seeds
    Machette (i'm fucking up the spelling, one of those huge fucking knives)
    Big old bottle Irish whiskey

Me and Karen could plant the stuff in her jacket to have a nice supply of corn (for moonshine/food stuffs), taters (for tater vodka/food stuffs), tobacco (for smokes). In the mean time, we could get high as hell on some dope, save the seeds for moar pot later on. Fuck like bunnies for a bit. I'm sure we could find some sticks to use for fishing poles, and spears for birds/crabs/dumb birds. We could build a fire with driftwood to cook the stuff. In a bit we would have the raw materials for making spirits, and could live a decent life. Might not be amazing, but would be better than rotting away to nothing.

Sounds like my dream tbh, i'm a sad bastard

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon: Axe
    Person: Bear Grylls
    Bottle: Penicillin

Jeeves. (He will have my hearthstone in the bank)
    Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian. (Should be able to make my way home from Karazhan)
    Genie Lantern (I don't know, Al'Akir is on an island)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Person: Lady Gaga
    Weapon: Size-Altering Ray (Shrink/Grow)
    Bottle: Ship-in-a-Bottle

First, I'd make Lady Gaga's head so large it crushes her entire body, then take the ship out of the bottle, and put Gaga into it, shrink it so it further compacts her, then depart on my amazingly constructed ship.

Bottle with a fairy
    Master sword
    Midna

The guy from Jurassic Park (Dr. Grant), someone would want to rescue him. And if the island has dinosaurs on it, I'm sticking with him!
    Syringes.
    A bottle of Insulin, probably basic regular!

I'm diabetic. Sue me.

Mila Kunis
    Light Saber
    Rum

Fail at all the people choosing trying to be clever and choosing an axe, it's a ''desert'' island, look at the pic.

M.Fox
    Flame thrower
    Jagermeister

1 bottle of ketchup.
    my boyfriend.
    Lobo from World War Z