Inn in Nordrassil (Mount Hyjal), no rested exp.

Greetings and my apologies if this topic has already been brought up. I searched and found nothing.

The "Inn" in Nordrassil (the one where you find Ysera right after you fly in from Moonglade in the breadcrumb quest) doesn't seem to be giving rested experience, even though it has an Innkeeper in it. Is this a bug or is it intended to be this way?

I know it's not a huge deal. I have been just hearthing back to Stormwind and then taking the portal. But still, just wondering.

---------- Post added 2010-12-09 at 07:35 PM ----------

shameless bump :P

Happens to me too, won't even log you out instant gives you the 20 second wait window.
    Seems to me I that this must be intended as litterally millions of people have been through here and probably noticed it. at least a few of them must have made tickets.. and with how many hotfixes and patch fixes they've done since release this would have gotten fixed.

That's not considered an inn for some reason. However, the Shrine of Aviana IS an inn and that's where I park my characters so I can get rested experience.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid