Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I find it to be very fun. Bound it to one of my mouse keys so that if I wanna shoot green firey death at people, it's only a thumb's press away As Demo, it's also relatively useful if your Immolate is about to run out and you're at a point where you'll never be able to cast HoG in time to refresh it. So, Fel Flame, HoG, boom. Sorted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used it for kiting on last boss in BRC.. that and umm.... nothing. Weak spell is weak.

Fel flame is going to be extremely useful in pvp, I can't wait to use it agaisnt melee cleaves, now instead of just jumping around trying to get maybe some nukes off after you have full dots rolling now you can spam an interoperable nuke, now you can spam something without fear of losing your shadow spells

Quote Originally Posted by Apopo View Post
    As Demo, it's also relatively useful if your Immolate is about to run out and you're at a point where you'll never be able to cast HoG in time to refresh it. So, Fel Flame, HoG, boom. Sorted.
    This. At least that's what i tought of the skill when i've read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it possible to keep increasing immolation to like a 200sec duration? Should gife some huge conflag hits if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    is it possible to keep increasing immolation to like a 200sec duration? Should gife some huge conflag hits if possible.
    No the time of immolate is capped at 16 seconds (or 15 on of the 2). It is impossible to get your immolate longer.

I only use it if I have to move and immolate is almost running out but it only refreshes it back to 10 sec so it's pretty shit and useless most of the time, I think it should refresh immolate to full instead.