Thread: Beauty.

Deleted

Beauty.

Most awesome Heroic boss ever. Seriously that fight is insane fun to heal as well D: with.. 0 mana regen and spells costing 1000% more than they should.

Killed it for the first time today, 0.3% wipe because I went oom due to a bit of a bad pull and me needing to spam heals a little more than I should of before D: finally killed it on the 3rd attempt with Hibernate, Roots & Poly on the adds :P

Btw is it actually possible to kill the adds and then the boss? Or is that just a mana eater?

i have only ran normal but if the heroic is the same then you should be able to pull adds before the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by dmckilla77 View Post
    i have only ran normal but if the heroic is the same then you should be able to pull adds before the boss.
    If heroic was the same then it wouldn't be heroic would it?

OT: Spot, Lucky and Buster link to Beauty, Runty is still alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugz View Post
    If heroic was the same then it wouldn't be heroic would it?

OT: Spot, Lucky and Buster link to Beauty, Runty is still alone.
    ment same as in mechanics not difficulty. that was an obvious difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusc View Post

Btw is it actually possible to kill the adds and then the boss? Or is that just a mana eater?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3479foviews

that seems to be the standard strategy

10+ Year Old Account
    I always do this boss with my core hound pup out, it's depressing
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

If you kill runty the boss enrages and you can't kill him in the whole instance, so don't.

Also you can CC the beast, with mages and druids and hunters is fucking easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    If you kill runty the boss enrages and you can't kill him in the whole instance, so don't.

Also you can CC the beast, with mages and druids and hunters is fucking easy.
    Try healing it whilst CCing two of the adds ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusc View Post
    Try healing it whilst CCing two of the adds ><
    That's what my group did 8 hours ago, it was managable

10+ Year Old Account
    Just killed it by killing two adds and CCing the 3rd. Mana was an issue, but overall it was fine.