High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Ring of blood in Twilight Highlands

I noticed something that seemed like a bug in The Crucible of Carnage quest line, that if you manage to start the quest before another group has killed their boss, you get the quest completed. The weird thing is that it was 2 diffrent ''bosses'' from the quest, but we all still got it completed. I don't know if someone has encountered something similare, but I found it as a nice little bug

But it took us like an hour to get the whole group to complete all the quests, since it was probably 20 groups at the same spot, trying to start the quests, so it took a lot of time, + one of our party members didnt aquire the quest once, and we didnt notice before we was on last boss, so we had to do all the bosses over again.

The quest chain is bugged a lot, so some serious fix on it would be great

Also think I posted in wrong forum, so a guidline where to post it would be nice...
    Last edited by abb93; 2010-12-10 at 12:02 PM.

Ya theres alot of issues atm with questlines, due to the shit ton of phasing that happens in the game. Expect a patch sooner or later to fix most (if not all) of them

Lucky im a feral druid and i need nothing from the quest chain xP My staff comes from a totaly different quest!

yes but why would you not want 500k+ exp for easy shit?