Hyjal/Orgrimmar Flight Path

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the connecting path is for Hyjal to Orgrimmar? I've searched online for ~30mins and can't find anything =/ I know I can fly myself, but I like to hit the flight master every once in a while and get away from the computer and not have to worry about overflying my destination if I just hit auto-run while flying.

Orgrimmar - Moonglade - Nordrassil

Edit: Its either Moonglade or Everlook. At work, cant confirm atm

When I flew to Hyjal earlier, it routed me through Everlook in Winterspring. I've been trying to get as many flight paths as I can, but I may have missed a few. If you're missing one, just get the ones in Azshara, Ashenvale, Felwood, and Winterspring. One would connect you to Hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a flight path in southern Hyjal (near Darkwhisper Gorge) and one at the Shrine of Aviana, which together should take you from Orgrimmar to the flight path at Nordrassil. I'm not sure if the one in southern Hyjal appears if you haven't gotten to that point in the phasing yet, though.

The flight master in southern Hyjal appears only after you've completed almost the entire zone, it opens up together with the last quest-chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    I flew there earlier, i guess I took the scenic route though.

Orgrimmar > Teldrasil > Moonglade > Zangarmarsh (??) > Blasted lands > Gundrak > Melbourne Australia > The old west in 1885 > Orgrimmar again > Borean tundra > Hyjal.
    I lol'd.

Also, as Guardian_Titan said, I went by Everlook, so I'd say go get that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    I flew there earlier, i guess I took the scenic route though.

Orgrimmar > Teldrasil > Moonglade > Zangarmarsh (??) > Blasted lands > Gundrak > Melbourne Australia > The old west in 1885 > Orgrimmar again > Borean tundra > Hyjal.
    Did your Wyvern get struck by lightning along the way?
    Wiping is Fun! ™