New heirloom scaling

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone's gotten any of the new heirlooms yet and whether or not they scale significantly better by level than the old ones. Like, for example, at 65, would a plate piece from cata be a significant upgrade over a plate piece from wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone's gotten any of the new heirlooms yet and whether or not they scale significantly better by level than the old ones. Like, for example, at 65, would a plate piece from cata be a significant upgrade over a plate piece from wrath?
    Noone could have gotten them yet since the backs require guild level 10 and the heads require 25.

As for the stats they seem to have much much higher stats then the old BoA gear, just the headpieces start out with 20+ to 2 stats and some crit etc.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

What? You can't just buy em with leftover JP? Aw crap, there go all my plans, lol. Thanks for the info.

Wait, so just backs and helms? Then that'd mean they don't overwrite any of the other slots, so I'd still be better off getting the wrath pieces for my 1-80's, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about 99% sure no one has them yet as they're guild rep/lvl rewards. Something around gl 15 (highest gl possible atm is 3 or 4)

If I'm wrong please correct me

Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    I'm about 99% sure no one has them yet as they're guild rep/lvl rewards. Something around gl 15 (highest gl possible atm is 3 or 4)

If I'm wrong please correct me
    Highest guild level possible atm is 2.

if u'd like to yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they not making new Shoulder/chest/wep heirlooms? Sorry I don't read many blues, sometimes on the MMO-C homepage

10+ Year Old Account
    Chest, shoulders, weapons, trinkets are all from wrath and cost JP.

Helm and cloak are cata and from having 10 & 20 level guilds and cost gold not points.

I already have all the wrath heirlooms and plan to just buy the heirlooms for the classes I dont have and using the wepon, trinkets, shoulder, chest till 80 and then keep the helm and cloak up to 85.

Thats what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Are they not making new Shoulder/chest/wep heirlooms? Sorry I don't read many blues, sometimes on the MMO-C homepage
    There are new back/head from guild perks, and legs/rings from unknown location/means.

Backs are unlocked at Guild Level 10

Heads at GL 20

They are purchased using gold when your guild rep is high enough and your GL is sufficient.

Thanks for the info everyone. Another question though, I'm having trouble finding any links to the actual items (or a nice list of what you can buy from the guild vendor). I just keep coming up with cataclysm preview posts on people's wow blogs. Any got a link for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    Thanks for the info everyone. Another question though, I'm having trouble finding any links to the actual items (or a nice list of what you can buy from the guild vendor). I just keep coming up with cataclysm preview posts on people's wow blogs. Any got a link for me?
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4944
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4946

Those are the achievements that unlock them with links to all the new ones.