Poll: Your thoughts?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Archealogy [POLL]

What are your thoughts on the new secondary profession? Does it compare to the previous ones?

It's a OK profession.. It can get very boring though:P Long distances between dig spots. But I just browse the web while flying:P I think its a good addition. Something to keep me occupied with for some time!

I like it, but it seems my archaeology hates me and puts digsits on the opposite end of the continent where I'm at >>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great. I do it when I have only a few minutes to pop on and see what the guildies are up to. Fly to the area, look at the beautiful world below me, chat, dig, done. And we're gonna get some cool items and a lot of good lore that everyone overlooks. World of Warcraft just got back from world of "lf Mage to port me, will tip" craft. But I digress...

It's awesome, can't wait for the really cool stuff...just such a bitch to get to the dig sites though (x

I love it. Fishing was a very relaxing profession, but Archeology is downright tranquil. All the traveling and exploring. It's a great 'take it easy' profession when you just want a get away from the 'grind.'

a bit frustrating that you spend about half an hour flying around and finding stuff and all you get is a perserved fern that you sell for 5 silver... but once I get it to a high level it should be a bit more useful and i do enjoy exploring the new zones
    STFU and kill shit.

its ok for a time filler i'm just wondering if i can find two of the same epic items on one char or do i have to do arch on another char to get two of the swords

lol compared to what? first aid? cooking? hell yes its way better. gives me something to do when I get sick of the rest of the game if I don't want to sit around and watch tv or w/e. also gives really badass rewards later.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay to fill the time waiting for dungeon queue to pop up. But sometimes it just hates me by placing the digsites the furthest away place that is possible ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Since i need to finish leveling and skilling up my raid professions i just tried it liked it but left it for later when i will have some more time
    Retired

any idea on how long it takes to get up? TBH i haven't done much research, but it seems like it would level very slowly, what with all that travel time...

I really got addicted to it, it's just so many fun items to get, and the history is great too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its alright, but take so much time%(

It's entertaining enough the others are plainly dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love it already have my clockwork gnome fossilized hatchling pets the raptor mount and the chalice of the mountain kings
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I jsut picked it up; I can't say that I enjoy it much, but perhaps it would be a good thing to do while watching a movie or something...

in the last 6 hours I got the achievement for 300 skill, 375 skill, and 450 skill.
    1-300 took me 2 days though.

10+ Year Old Account
    after a long day of heroics, dailies, prepping to the pvp release tuesday, its nice when i have some free time to just crank some music - and do some surveying.

its very comparable to searching for eggs on netherwing ledge... except you get way cooler shit doing this.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having fun with it, learning things I didn't know, like Eranikus being the consort of Ysera.