Deleted

Resto druid arena

Hello druids and other classes,

I was wondering what i'll go play in Arena starting this Tuesday...
    I was thinking of Rdruid, rogue/Hunter for 2v2 and Rdruid, Hunter, DK for 3v3...

What u guys think? What will be a nice setup for 2v2's and 3v3's?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 12:27 PM ----------

Bump......

Solar Beam as is right now is a very strong thing. This is the season of the moonkins, I think.

I'm sure most of the classic druid 2s combos will make a return this season. Druid/warrior and lock/druid still seem strong as healer/dps combos.

Quote Originally Posted by riggens100 View Post
    Hello druids and other classes,

I was wondering what i'll go play in Arena starting this Tuesday...
    I was thinking of Rdruid, rogue/Hunter for 2v2 and Rdruid, Hunter, DK for 3v3...

What u guys think? What will be a nice setup for 2v2's and 3v3's?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 12:27 PM ----------

Bump......
    how about feral/boomkin/resto for 3s? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercoven View Post
    how about feral/boomkin/resto for 3s? LOL
    our guild brought 21 of us or so out to nagrand arena- and split up into 3's teams...(at 80)

and top team was this comp, was pretty funny. it can work, however there are better classes for a better "mix"

lol that must have been fun. yea i agree, there are much better comps out there but this comp packs the element of surprise which can be quite deadly. not sure who'd need to be focused first. xD

Feral druid will be the strongest by far this season IMO, boomkin will also be very good, and well resto will be good too.
    All comps from last season should mostly work the same, some being a bit more tough with the MS changes, hence WLD.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

i don't think feral will be that OP like people think in arena, sure they have a TON of burst, and can lock down one target pretty well, but i think with a healer / peeler they just won't be as effective as they don't have the tools that other classes do aka rogue - who knows, maybe their burst is good enough i currently want to try either shadow priest- wiht a rogue or go holy with a rogue for 2s, and for 3s... probably shadow, frost mage, resto sham or holy pally... beastly

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure in arena but I can see boomkins doing wonders in rated bgs.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose