Thread: Uldum quests

Uldum quests

Where the bloody hell are they all at? I'm 58/108 for the achievement. I've flown all over the zone several times looking but with no luck. I've completed the main story line quests and taken Neferset city and what not. I haven't quested there since Wednesday and I was half asleep when I did so I can't really say which ones I've completed, but if someone could direct me to a site with a map showing all quest markers or maybe an addon to help, or just help me yourself it would be much much appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you done the whole harrison jones quest chain?

Edit: The main story line you are reffering to is that the one with harrison jones?

Like imagine said above me, you probably haven't done the Harrison Jones quest, where you go underground and gives you multiple chain quest
    Last edited by Sincon; 2010-12-10 at 10:37 AM.

No I have not. I saw him earlier with no exclamation mark. I talked to him and saw the option to converse but there was an AFK person right next to him and I was afraid that maybe he was part of a quest for her and that if I talked to him it would mess it up for her so I didn't talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    No I have not. I saw him earlier with no exclamation mark. I talked to him and saw the option to converse but there was an AFK person right next to him and I was afraid that maybe he was part of a quest for her and that if I talked to him it would mess it up for her so I didn't talk to him.
    He is basically a quest giver, anyways you can go to wowhead and look for him, also you can easily check on wowhead where the npcs are with quests

wowhead.com/zone=5034#show:horde:quest
    wowhead.com/zone=5034#show:alliance:quest

Have fun
    Last edited by Sincon; 2010-12-10 at 10:41 AM.

Your probably missing either the first part with Indy or the part with his arch enemy Beloq xD indy's chain is quite big,

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=44860 - Indy's start
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47670 - Belloc's start

Also just wondering... Do you have to complete the Vash quests with Budd and the others to get the quests from them in Uldum? Because I skipped Vash.

I've done 107 quests in Uldum - missing one for my achieve, no idea what I've missed.

Also just wondering... Do you have to complete the Vash quests with Budd and the others to get the quests from them in Uldum? Because I skipped Vash.
    I skipped 80% of vashjir (or wtv the hell it's called) and didnt have problems in uldum

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzly View Post
    I've done 107 quests in Uldum - missing one for my achieve, no idea what I've missed.
    probably the birds :P kill a bird at 47.53 and it'll pop up a quest.

Yeah it's the birds. Unfortunatley they are phased so you need to go around the area and snipe. if you are a hunter you can send your pet to aggro them and bring them back to you

Here is the quest: wowhead.com/quest=27940

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Your probably missing either the first part with Indy or the part with his arch enemy Beloq xD indy's chain is quite big,

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=44860 - Indy's start
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47670 - Belloc's start

Thanks for the links i got stuck on 58 myself and i just skipped uldum after hitting 84 in a dungeon but i will go back to finish all new areas quest achies after i hit 85
    Retired

Deleted
    Most likely killing a scarab below the Obelisk of the Stars, this will start off a quest.

Ok how many of these damn birds do I have to kill before they trigger a quest? I've killed about 30 ... and before anyone asks yes they're the right ones I triple checked.

Deleted
    Tried the hyenas around obelisk of the stars? give a quest too when killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Tried the hyenas around obelisk of the stars? give a quest too when killed.
    Yeah I've done that one

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok how many of these damn birds do I have to kill before they trigger a quest? I've killed about 30 ... and before anyone asks yes they're the right ones I triple checked.
    You must have done it already, it only takes one.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Just did the Scarabs and Birds, still 4 quests off, can anyone help me?