Poll: Great expansion or GREATEST expansion?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cata is good, not as hard as BC but a lot more better questing but we just started Cata so ..GREATEST

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    Im especially happy with the fact Blizzard has changed it so Epics are NOW EPIC! Not everyone and there gran can achieve full epic in two days dungeon grinding this makes me happy.
    No one was able to do that when wotlk or tbc was released either... give it about 2 weeks and everyone (that bothers trying that is) will have atleast 3/4 their gear in epics, which is always fine because then there are heroic epics and so on Ilevels just keep getting higher and higher, the higher they get, the easyer the last set of epics are to get.
    He who angers you conquers you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Story-wise Cataclysm is light years ahead of it's counterparts it actually feels like you are working towards the end result in the zone, instead of going off to help random organisations like DHETA, etc. Our characters are actually fighting against all that Deathwing has done and is going to do, it really brings to life that feeling of this being that be all and end all fight.
    Unlike BC when Illidan is barely there, or Wrath when Arthas turns up, says hiya then f***s off again so we can get back to rescuing baby elephants in the Tundra.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    32 people were retarded enough to press Cata Sucks bro- YOUTUBE " <number> People <Insert Complain> clicked dislike because <Insert insult>."

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 10:08 AM ----------

And ALL The quests are somehow related to the Cataclysm, whether it be helping your people to train against it, or training against it, Or screwing up his forces..or anything, It's always related to Cataclysm (Some quests may be "Kill 5 elves!" ..well hey..It's Still PvP in cata lore due to our leaders, but besides that all the quests relate to Cata, Borean Tundra=about 40% of the quests didn't relate to LK, Grizzly hills=About..80 % didn't relate (Excluding the Drakkari things) And Deathwing appears in sensable times, Unlike BC where Illidan just kneels all the time. Or WOTLK where Arthas shows up "LOLOLOL NOOB *kills 5 units** Tirion shows up! Arthas:"OH SHIZZLE, GONNA BEAT YO ASS NEXT TIME< I JUST AIN' PREPARED AT THE MOMENT". So yeah, Cata's good.
    When The world was destroyed..a new element was invented..Explodium
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2010-12-11 at 10:09 AM.

WotLK is only worth mentioning because of Ulduar.

TBC<Cata<WotLK<Vanilla

TBC was just... amazing. The epic feel I had going through the dark portal and reliving the warcraft 3 story line as I defeated the very heroes I played is unmatched. WotLK failed to deliver in that regard. Kel'thuzad and Naxxramas was re-hashed, my beautiful Anub'arak was destroyed in so many different ways I'm disgusted and Arthas was meh.

Also the new lich king is obviously blizzards attempt for a future expansion, Wrath of the Burning Lich King's Crusade. Sigh.