Deleted

Recuperate not viable (interesting) at 3v3 healer team?

Hello. Today (new season) we did about 30 matches in the 3v3 bracket (lock, rogue, druid) and i caught myself in not using recuperate a single time. Is it just me or does it kinda stinks if you run with a heal setup? Maybe take the talent energic recovery and use it all the time?
    The thing is. we rely on getting the right cc's and then burst the main target down fast. so if i spend my CP's on recuperate, we do not get him down.
    What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by hymndrazill View Post
    Hello. Today (new season) we did about 30 matches in the 3v3 bracket (lock, rogue, druid) and i caught myself in not using recuperate a single time. Is it just me or does it kinda stinks if you run with a heal setup? Maybe take the talent energic recovery and use it all the time?
    The thing is. we rely on getting the right cc's and then burst the main target down fast. so if i spend my CP's on recuperate, we do not get him down.
    What do you guys think?
    I find it a complete insane
    Last edited by PhailPally; 2010-12-31 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    I find it a complete waste in general... 4k health per x time isnt going to save anyone.
    You would be amazed how much healing it does over time.

Deleted
    wait until you have quality PvP gear, then see if you think its viable or not

Deleted
    I have to say in 2v2 its total OP, but im assa in improved recu (heal me nearly for 6k) , but in 3v3 with healer setup its all about asap kill one.
    OT: in 5v5 its op too - 6% dmg reduction, 6,2k per tick, 12 energy per tick

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    I find it a complete waste in general... 4k health per x time isnt going to save anyone.
    the let me have it instead...
    Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    what spec are you? if you're sub you should be spec'd into energetic recovery which gives you 12 energy per recup tick, you should be keeping it up as much as you can

Not all skills are supposed to be viable for PvP either. If it turns out being viable, then good - but things like Victory Rush and Recuperate are primarily for soloing I guess. The non-healing community has craved self-healing for a lot of time and it's finally at a point where it's good.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here