Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Did you guys know that WOTLK pugs also failed on heroics? Not all pugs fail. Some pugs are more the same as ever as they were in Wotlk or in anything.

Just my 2 cents.

Deleted
    I am not 85 yet but will be in next day or so with both my pala tank an holy priest and cant wait to test the new heroics when i have learned the dungeons properly on normal and am geared to do so sound like the real heroics are back and some fun at last compared to wotlolking face roll heroics cant wait for the learning curve and having to improve and do my best in heroics again .

Let the good times roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    Brah if you were eating the AoE blast from Loken and living then we aren't talking about the same period of Wrath.

I remember when Loken's nova killed you. Period. Maybe you lived if you popped Dispersion or something but that's the only way. Admittedly it was only like this for a few days, but until then, shit was hard!
    'Brah' The quote below me pretty wel sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Loken's nova does max 14k dmg on heroic. Damage can be reduced by resistances and avoided with clos and similar. So its not that hard to survive it.
    You are too quick to place periods.

The reason why you had to avoid it was the fact that healers at the beginning couldnt outheal all the damage on everyone. If only one person got the nova then he could still live

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    People only remember facerolling WotLK heroics in T9/10.

Somehow, it should be the same now in Cataclysm few hours after dinging lvl85. This is complete nonsense.

It seems like no one remember actually how hard some of the WotLK heroics were. It's all about overgearing the instance and knowing the tactics.

When people had just dinged lvl80, some of the instances were almost impossible for pugs, and really hard for guild groups. I still remember Loken in HoL where most pugs failed, or the Brann event in HoS or even Occulus.

It was the same with the BC heroics. Shattered hall or Arcatraz on hard mode was just brutal and you wouldn't even consider pugging it in green gear.

Why do people think it is harder now then it was in previous expansions? It's exactly the same. If anything, the fact some people are already clearing them means they probably are easier now.
    I can agree with this
    I've done 2 times a Heroic and couldn't complete it both of them. I'm not sad instead it makes me happy. It's ok for now, if you can't do heroics due to gear go farm reputation. You'll get nice epics just like me