Tol´vir archaelogy??

Is the low amount of tol´vir archaelogy areas intended? I mean, I am 475 and i have yet to see one, at this rate i am going to get to 525 before seeing one. I get lots of NE and troll spawns, but i have everything from those, how am i supposed to create the tol vir artifacts if no tol vir areas spawn? am i missing something?

Deleted
    Rare stuff is rare =)

Well, Tol'vir archaeology only spawns in Uldum, NE Archaeology spawns all over Kalimdor, it's a simple matter of chance really, and with 1 zone vs a dozen or so, Tol'vir finds will take quite some time...

you dont get it. Archaelogy takes freaking long to level, but making a pair of tol vir artifacts (grays most likely) is probably going to take even longer. I just get NE in Northrend, eastern kigndoms and kalimdor. But no tolvir spawns. In order for them to spawn i will need to do NE, troll and others until they decide to spawn. It will take ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling your arch only in Kalimdor, then you can get good chance to get Tol´vir spawns

perks that take TIME to get? WTF! give us more instant gratification OR I QUIT!!! QQQQQQ

? that sounds a lot like you about now.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.