It breaks your heart...

...when you're a tank and you get in a random group that is full of exceptional players that know what CC is, understand boss tactics and are generaly nice people that you have an actual fun dungeon with and then it all ends. You queue again with a smile on your face thinking hey this is fun then you get put in with a bunch of baddies who don't know how to CC or avoid simple boss mechanics no matter how hard you to try to explain it and then get kicked for not being able to handle the 6+ mobs smashing on your face after you marked some CC and asked them to CC pull but instead they just aoe the hell out of it. :\ Oh well, my guild mates are finaly reaching lvl 85 now so I can start my guild runs.

I just really wish we could invite people to queue cross realm or that we can have a list of good players that we've met and then when they want to queue it puts a little marker on the minimap or something saying "friends looking for <role> for <random dungeon/random heroic/specific> etc. then if you want you can join their party.

Just my thoughts so far, but really enjoying the new dificulty of the heroics !
    STFU and kill shit.

Had that happen. Had to switch out a healer in vortex. Shammy who was ccing and having a righteous time of it with super clean pulls > pally who kept yelling 'just pull!' As I trytomark and ask for CC on specific targets, explain, etc. I tried to be affable, but he ultimately ended up with all the dps telling him where he can stick it.

The moral is : you can't win em all but a little patience wins them over.

Oh and the pally wiped us like 3 times. Screaming about my horrible tanking all the while