Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm a Protection Warrior currently steam-rolling through each and every Heroic Dungeon without any problem as of right now. Nothing more than 337 Average Item Level and even 2-3 DPS items equipped. Heroics are completely fine as they are right now, some bosses might be challenging to certain players but once you get a group together with good players, not necessarily with awesome gear, but with brains. The heroics all of the sudden turn rather simple.

The problem in most groups atm is people not communicating before bosses, not going through tactics correctly, and generally trash-players whom have low skill, not necessarily the healer or tank, but dps that take damage-income for granted.

It has simply become more important for each part of a group to do their best, push the best numbers while simultainiously avoiding stuff and positioning correctly. Nothing more to it.

Deleted
    I have only done 3 heroics so far (HoO, Tolvir and Vortex). As said before Vortex and halls are easy. Tolvir on the other hand seemed jsut about right. We had a guidl group of 5 freshly dinged folks, all at 329-331 avearge gear rating. We did wipe a couple times, but it was worth it. Tolvir at the current gear level proved to be on pair with some ICC 10 bosses (not the ship ofc.) and the Prophet fight was just amazing. My favourite 5 man fight so far. The wipes occured on the spark stuff in Vortex and the last boss in Tolvir, since our healer got knocked down the ledge 2 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics might not be too hard if you run them in your guild.
    Randoms are absolutely luck of the draw... and more often than not, you end up with idiots who expect the healer to burn mana on them while they spam rotations sat in fire and poison.

I defy any healer with a 329-333 ilvl to run random heroics and tell me they're easy.
    Every time I enter an instance now I have to say "right. we will CC, dps will interrupt, we will mark and this isn't wotlk"
    It's either that or sit in a 30 minute queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Me and four others from my guild spent two and a half hours inside deadmines heroic. It was the most fun I've had since I can remember in wow.
    yes yes yes, deadmines heroic is my favorite by far of the ones I've done.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni View Post
    Heroics might not be too hard if you run them in your guild.
    Randoms are absolutely luck of the draw... and more often than not, you end up with idiots who expect the healer to burn mana on them while they spam rotations sat in fire and poison.

I defy any healer with a 329-333 ilvl to run random heroics and tell me they're easy.
    Every time I enter an instance now I have to say "right. we will CC, dps will interrupt, we will mark and this isn't wotlk"
    It's either that or sit in a 30 minute queue.
    It's not just healers in randoms, it annoys me when tanks shockwave/consecrate/dnd in the middle of all the CC and with randoms waiting an hour to enter then having the people quit after 2 wipes just gets troublesome and annoying.
    !Sephuz

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics are well we can say hard/semi hard ,that's great,no that's awesome.Also i dont wanna say that dpsing is easy ,but compared to healing or tanking it is.So next time you post something like these be sure to check what all sides have to say,not to look it just from your point of view.

Not too hard by any means I would say. The healers complain about it, yet still manage to heal through it. If DPS properly CCs and the tanks don't AoE spam (Same for DPS) and instantly break it, the dungeons are a cakewalk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing isn't hard, it's challenging.

And Heroics are fine, most fun I've had in awhile struggling to keep everyone alive when someone makes a mistake. Good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Me and four others from my guild spent two and a half hours inside deadmines heroic. It was the most fun I've had since I can remember in wow.
    so so true