Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    5k through leveling, didn't go for professions yet...

i spent 25k the first 3 days and didnt touch the ahh selling wise, just level to 85 and then level up jc on 2 toons to be able to do thendaily. Also maxxed engineering, and now have 5 alchemists at 285 so i can do the daily volatile trransmute. I've started to work the Ah the last 2 days and have made 20k back so i should at least break even by today.

Deleted
    I have managed to make some gold
    I am usually your typical 'always broke' player

I sold herbs i gathered with my druid for 4k.
    Ores i gathered on my shaman for 4k.
    Leathers i gathered on my shaman for 5k.
    Got around 2k from questing and selling junk.

I started cata with 200g and at one point I had around 15k in the passed days.
    But then i bought epic flying and 310 flying so I ended up with 6k gold.
    Spend about 1k on some herbs to make flasks on my druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went from 25k to 29k through leveling and now down to 10k with engineering maxxed out and jc around 490ish. Atleast i can do the jc daily now and start collecting recipes. The thing that narks me though is that on my server people are selling the crafted wares from engineering 10x cheaper than the cost to produce. Just doesn't make any sense at all I'm just praying for the market to fall through on the miners soon so i can start making some gold back.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

I was hacked :P
    hey

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent about 15k powerleveling a couple professions, and then I spent like 8 hours mining in deepholm before the huge nerf. Since then I've made roughly 150k from cutting gems, transmuting truegold, selling cloth stuff, etc.

Started Cata with 30k, bought x2 Epic flying and Az flying.... back at 30k now

Deleted
    ~20k if I can sell this BS caster shield..

10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt rly bother with making gold while i was lvlin, but in the past 2 days i've made 6k from just selling randoms boe's and Ore's "Hardened elementium bars" and Deepholm is a god send

I started questing with under 1 gold, now i am at around 7k after getting to 85 and doing some dungeons :P
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

I started cata out with having 700g (damn expensive repairs)
    I'm currently @ 79k gold, mostly made on:
    1) Selling fresh fish
    2) Selling cooked fish
    3) prolly made 20k on selling the enchanting mats accumulated from dissing all the useless gear from Hyjal and Vash

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Total earnings so far: 20k gold (worgen druid up to 85 + herbalism/enchanting and 310% mount speed, 2 blues sold @ AH and 10 stacks of cloth). I went from 12k gold to 32k before/after Cata.

Edit: leveling from 80 to 85 only gave 2k gold and dailies @85 only give 16g. Sucks
    Actually i made 5k leveling from 80 to 85. Doesn't include Herbs, only quests.

OT: As listed above 5k from quests, and i have a bank character with 3 gbank tabs full of herbs. You do the math :P

5k so far, starting playing with the auction house yesterday. Getting very early gems really helped me !

So, wtf are you all going to spend your pointless gold on? There is really nothing to buy worth having 100k gold for, no point in making a fortune when there is nothing to spend it on, and should be nothing to spend it on.

I had 70k going into Cata. I now have 75k. Quests, that's about it. Have not sold anything, have not bought anything. No need to when you know how to manage shit for your self.

started with about 20g after buying flying. then i quested and now i have 2.5k yea not alot but ive never been good at making money in WoW

had 180k, now 210k... cus spent too much time on leveling. :|
    [the Insane] 25-04-2010 / [Thunderfury] 11-05-2010

Deleted
    Well. i started out with ~150k gold. and then i powerlvled engi/jc/alch/first aid/cooking and geming new gear getting prepared for raiding with mats and raw gems/enchanting mats getting some BoE epics...ands im down now to 42k.......................................... but tho. i have made some gold around like 20k. so ivh lost about 128k gold.....

Well.. not much but I've got my little secret to earn small amounts of gold. Well, not really a secret but however. I go to the Inscription-vendor and buy this dust to change your glyphs, Dust of Disappearance, which costs 10 g each. Then after the release I sold them for 25 g each which was a nice profit for doing nothing but now it's down to ~17-18g but still! Lol, the item itself even says "can be sold from an inscription vendor" but still people buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    ~20k if I can sell this BS caster shield..
    Found the first epic world drop on my realm this afternoon. Put it on the AH for 100k mostly for people to look at and what do you know, someone bought it!!!!!

Its called je'tze's Sparkling tiara its a cloth caster helm with really nice stats. I'm guessing its going to replace the Je'Tze's bell world drop from WoTLK.

Started Cata with 61k gold, now on 63k with Alchemy maxed out and tailoring at 510. Been buying a lot of stuff on AH to lvl profs, but been able to turn the pvp gear made with tailoring into incoming gold again.

Gold neutral with profs leveled and gear enchanted, ready for raiding = win in my book.