Thread: TBC Dungeons

Deleted

TBC Dungeons

I'm sure everyone has noticed the system in the Classic Dungeons in Azeroth where new quests have been made to go with the dungeon plot and existing quest-givers have been moved inside the instance itself. For example, in Black Rock Depths, there have been a lot more quests introduced to kill bosses which award high amounts of experience which also give brand new loot in some cases, and you can now get all the quests to do with the instance inside the dungeon itself.

But in TBC content, nothing has changed. No dungeon maps, and the quests are scattered throughout the zone where the instance is located, which can be irritating and time consuming to find them all. Are Blizzard planning on doing ANYTHING with the TBC Dungeons? I understand if Blizzard don't want to touch the TBC content just like they said they weren't going to touch the WoTLK content, but I'm sure no one would mind these little improvements just like the Classic Dungeons received.

I can understand if people think that TBC is best to be left complete untouched because it is the closest thing they have to the very original, but to be honest, times a changing! And lazy players (like myself) would like just to see just these minor changes please

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, leave outland alone, dont touch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Soultech View Post
    Please, leave outland alone, dont touch it!
    Are you mad? O_o Outland is old, broken, outdated and a whole other slew of negative adjectives. Its Old World 2.0, and if you take off your nostalgia shades for a sec you will notice that. It needs an update. Nothing ever STAYS good. Everything must be updated and or fixed at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Are you mad? O_o Outland is old, broken, outdated and a whole other slew of negative adjectives. Its Old World 2.0, and if you take off your nostalgia shades for a sec you will notice that. It needs an update. Nothing ever STAYS good. Everything must be updated and or fixed at some point.
    Agreed. I find it really crap to level through such a new and awesome Azeroth and then once I reach level 60, it's ruined by Outland which I find is so slow and boring. Needs to be revamped big time, but I understand Blizzard won't do that! So they should improve on the TBC Dungeons, that will make things a lot better! But won't fix the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    This ^

Outlands is terribly outdated now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im out then ><

Anyway, that was my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultech View Post
    Im out then ><

Anyway, that was my opinion
    Hehe, I respect your opinion! But Outland needs some kind of revamp, badly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye i agree with you about the Outland update but blizzard stated couple of time that they wont be changing it.
    Also i think only Azeroth was hitted with The Shattering so that doesnt include Outland, that justify blizz decision not to update Outland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    Ye i agree with you about the Outland update but blizzard stated couple of time that they wont be changing it.
    Also i think only Azeroth was hitted with The Shattering so that doesnt include Outland, that justify blizz decision not to update Outland.
    Not asking for any changes to the landscape or anything, just for them to let the quests flow better than they are, and do something about the dungeons, dungeon maps, dungeon quests etc if you get my drift? Honestly, it's not much to do, and would be nice. But I understand that Blizzard has a lot on their plate right now