Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'll never understand why people get all agitated at the thought of seeing body parts. We all have them.

"Oh noes!! I saw bewbs! So dirty!!" Umm, they were meant for babies to suckle. Certainly, they are the dirtiest things imaginable...

Oh well. All I can do is wait for humanity as a whole to mature. Seems I have a long wait.
    Last edited by Dariela; 2010-12-11 at 01:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    It's strange how humanity responds to sexual organs..
    See a man's nipple: No problem.
    See a woman's nipple: The world is in turmoil! (Well; it could be due to Janet Jackson... After all; she's a sore sight for healthy eyes..)
    They are the same things! And yes, a man with enough stimulation, and maybe a slight hormone boost, cán produce milk as well! Shocking, isn't it? Does this make male nipples suddenly teh sex? Apparantly not. So what's all the fuss about?

But me, I'd think Running Wild should have a full wolf morph. Would make much more sense, don'tcha think?
    I sure as hell wouldn't like horny teens drooling over mý worgen. Especially not when walking on all fours. It'd be... *delete character ínstantly.*

Truth

Let it ride free ballin... WoW needs more customization!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Worgen should be "breastless" and "penisless", so it shouldn't be a problem, if it weren't for Blizzard.
    They "should"? Where'd you acquire all this knowledge of accurate Worgen anatomy, doc?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fur would cover all. If you are that determined to have a worgen without underpants on, I'm sure there are addons out there that work client-side to remove character underwear. After all, you can do it in wowmodelviewer, so why not in-game?

Leaves it open for perversion, but it is also a personal choice and not something anyone else in the game would ever be aware of, since you are the only one that could see it.

Perhaps in retaining their underwear it also points towards them retaining part of their humanity while in worgen form. It adheres to the lore in this regard, at least.
    For the Alliance!

Junkless worgen would be fine

Guess you're going to have to go looking for some nice fur-coloured loincloth.

Removing underpants and fueling idiot cybering RPers on Moonguard with naked furrys sounds like a great idea. Almost as good of an idea as the quote in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwing View Post
    Guess you're going to have to go looking for some nice fur-coloured loincloth.
    Maybe black mageweave leggings, if your fur is dark enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Sadly no.

you should know by now, its ok for kids to kill, maim and torture...but don't you dare even think about showing anything remotely sexual.

10+ Year Old Account
    ._. underpants please
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I just don't know why they don't have tails

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could easily be solved if Blizzard for once dropped their anthropocentric perversion and stopped making everything look like a huge boob or biceps.
    Worgen should be "breastless" and "penisless", so it shouldn't be a problem, if it weren't for Blizzard.
    Canines do have penii. Just saying.

If you have a problem with the whole "my dog has a penis thing," you need Jesus. He can put you in touch with the person you need to be calling a pervert. Boobs? Yeah, maybe Blizzard could do something about that, but a penis? That's just anatomy.

Sorry.
    ------------------
    This application has encountered a critical error.
    Error #132 Bad Judgment
    Program: C:\Program Files\WorldofWarcraft\WoW.exe
    File: Derp

Deleted
    Could easily be solved if Blizzard for once dropped their anthropocentric perversion and stopped making everything look like a huge boob or biceps.
    How do you know they dont have them?

As far as i can tell blizzard have never gone that far into what worgen have.

=p

blizz would lose about half their playerbase if this game went 18+

10+ Year Old Account
    hey also what is the macro you made to remove gear than cast running wild?
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

wutcha ganna do wit all dat junk, all dat junk, all dat junk inside dat trunk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilariel View Post
    Nevermind the underpants, where's the bloody tail?!
    I demand more tail! D:
    Ya know, in all the worgen artwork threads I read. This never occurred to me. OMG! Where's mah tail!? :O
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

People find tails offensive. The way they just flap around in gay abandon.

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    hey also what is the macro you made to remove gear than cast running wild?
    I'm sorry, i meant making a designated button with the Equipment Manager that removes them instantly. I'm not sure, i hope there can be a macro for this. If anybody knows/finds out be a worgen(not a deer) and post it for me