Thread: The Druid Code

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I always help other druids regardless of faction.

Deleted
    The druid code lives well.

Keep in mind not all druids have been around as long as we have, or atleast i have.
    - Show them the path, and they will follow.

It's a good code, and it will always stick.
    - Until the day undead rolls druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic Wow Druid here (May of 05) been my main since day one. I use to live by the Druid code, but as someone mentioned earlier, there were a lot of re rollers in TBC because of the OPness of resto in arena. Since then I don't bother, hell the other day I commited the single most atrocious act a druid can do. I killed a tauren druid (i think she was balance spec) in moonglade and when the guards came i killed them too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I killed a tauren druid (i think she was balance spec) in moonglade and when the guards came i killed them too.
    It's a bad move to kill the guards, you don't want to become hated with cenarion circle if you want to continue to be able to use the druid trainers in moonglade.

Since they are low level however you can easily just run a bit to lose the aggro, other guards will not aggro you unless you're unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage View Post
    It's a bad move to kill the guards, you don't want to become hated with cenarion circle if you want to continue to be able to use the druid trainers in moonglade.

Since they are low level however you can easily just run a bit to lose the aggro, other guards will not aggro you unless you're unlucky.
    It's fine, i'm exalted. Waxed two guards, each one was -250 rep. I'm still exalted 499/1000. Stupid cow shouldn't have been flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    One day at my servers Argent Tournement arena there was a circle of dancing kitties, both night elf and tauren. And it was glorious.

I contribute to the Druid Code™ on my tauren druid by stealing whiptail from non-tauren druids to slowly push them towards rerolling a tauren druid to revel in the glory that is flight form + super speed gather. You're welcome.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, herbing, you tauren get no sympathy from me. anywhere else, I'd happily spotbuff/heal another druid (or help out a horde druid that's bitten off more than they can chew)

There is only 1 true druid code, and thats the following:

Durids is must alwayz halp eech other. Sumtimes a new durid is need sum halp and advise frum a good durid so u shuld alway halp unother

/thread

Edit: Shamelessly stolen from legendary druid thread. Must read for all druids : http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo
    Last edited by Hviske10ske; 2011-07-30 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    My server used to up hold this code very dearly, EVERY (except for maybe 2 or 3) Druid I came across helped out eachother one way or another. Never attacked eachother when either had PVP turned on. I uphold this code for my helping nature (still to this day I throw Mark of the Wild and atleast a hot on Alliance people I come across)

Sadly the Druid code dissapeared during Wrath on my server :S

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant thread i started WoW just after TBC release and my first character was a druid, ive always followed the Druid Code after a fellow druid taught me about it ^_^ i always help other druids, aswell as let them push themselves, its nice helping other but when your trying to solo something and they come help you only have to do it again, so ill generaly wait until i know thers no chance theyl live Cyclone&Taunt

Since then i have an 85 nelf druid, 60Nelf twink druid(named after the guy who taught me) 81 Tauren druid, 27Troll druid, and 15 Worgen druid, amongst various other druids, all races, im collecting them:P

Druids are for /dancing with. Even if they're flagged and getting members of your faction killed. ESPECIALLY then, because watching your own faction suicide into hyjal guards is an amazing sight.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree that such a thing exists. I've played on two different PVP realms (Mug'thol and Blackrock), different time zones and entirely different players... both cases, Night Elf druids were the biggest griefers. Hiding on rooftops and evade bugging guards, shadowmelding in case the ganking went wrong, so many pathetic scenarios.

I camp Nelf druids on sight. I remember once a nelf druid kept attacking my prot warrior and shadowmeld + instant flying away so I taunted him and led him to a platform to duel to the death, massacred him... no way to get back up there. He had to spirit rez. It was glorious.

I have a druid code with my fellow Horde druids, especially Taurens, but not Ally druids. They are scum to me and I will make their gameplay experience as painful as I can.

On my server the druid code has always seemed to exist. We assist eachother, we don;t gank one another. hell in TB or back in WG we'd see one another bow or wave and walk away. One Druid Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by ykkop View Post
    The druid code lives well.

Keep in mind not all druids have been around as long as we have, or atleast i have.
    - Show them the path, and they will follow.

It's a good code, and it will always stick.
    - Until the day undead rolls druid.
    Sounds like some religious dogma.

I like it. Unite my fellow druids!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

Deleted
    Yep i follow the code on my druid :P I'll always help another druid regardless of faction or race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I often Hibernate other feral druids in Pvp, instead of killing them. Now his only problems in life is the sounds of teamates being maimed to death in his dreams

I love Druid lore, so I always try to help out other Druids, Alliance or Horde. HOWEVER, if I'm doing some PvP and I see a Moonkin (I'm a Moonkin, too), I show them who's boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brumn View Post
    I love Druid lore, so I always try to help out other Druids, Alliance or Horde. HOWEVER, if I'm doing some PvP and I see a Moonkin (I'm a Moonkin, too), I show them who's boss.
    There is only one thing more epic than two moonkins battling it out, and that's watching restonelf vs. restotroll. =P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The only druid code on my server is: Kill them before they kill you.
    Especially since the pop on my server is like 8:1 Horde:Alliance, I kill every horde I can get my hands on because the horde on the server are weak and spineless.