Was thinking following:

A macro that has castsequence that first:

-Riptides your target.

-then Flame Shocks that target´s target

-finally casts a Greater Healing Wave

Basically just easy and safe way to get a
    Greater healing wave off with a combined benefits of
    both Focused Insight and Tidal Waves by pressing 1 button^^

aka 30% hasted GHW with -75% mana cost and +30% effect.

Got no idea how to make this a working macro but i think it´s good idea

I'm a guru but you can't sequence different spells on different targets without a modifier of some type.

So, hold shift to do the flameshock otherwise it will do the two heals.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@targettarget,harm,mod:shift]Flame Shock
    /castsequence [help]Riptide,Greater Healing Wave

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

while the macro is a good idea.. i feel its important to note a small oversite in teh way focused insite works. it is not 75% of the greater healing wave but 75% of the shock cost. flame shock costs 17% mana. thus 11.25% is removed, making the final cost of GHW 18.75%.. a 37.5 decution instead of the 75%. this isnt a flame or anything, and i could have completely misread the meaning, but i figure in the off chance you may have skipped this calculation if may come back to bite you when you start rollin raids.

Instead of making a new post I'm going to hijack this topic and ask a question. I'm trying to make a macro to target somebodies target (for example if I have the tank targetted I want to be able to cast a spell on his target). This way I can cast Lightning Bolt to gain mana back and not have to switch targets because I will be casting it on the tanks target.

Any help would be great =D.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaiN-fuL View Post
    Instead of making a new post I'm going to hijack this topic and ask a question. I'm trying to make a macro to target somebodies target (for example if I have the tank targetted I want to be able to cast a spell on his target). This way I can cast Lightning Bolt to gain mana back and not have to switch targets because I will be casting it on the tanks target.

Any help would be great =D.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@targettarget]Spellname