[Boomkin] Mana issues

I am currently in just a couple of heroic gear and with mostly blues but i find it hard to maintain above 40% mana for most of the time, being healer is always close to oom after the first half of a typical heroic fight, and i have to toss innervate on him/her instead of myself. So i came across 2 boomkin specs from members of CUTIES ONLY and one specced Furor in feral tree while the other chose Dreamstate, and i believe those 2 are viable raiding specs, i'd like to know which spec is more mana efficient and how the specs are gonna affect dps. Spec with Furor : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

Spec with Dreamstate : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lent/secondary

If you have to use innervate on someone else, then dreamstate isn't going to benefit you at all. And if the healer is relying on your innervate to not go out of mana, then his gear or his playstyle may need to be looked at to help with his mana

Your Innervate is meant for you. Your spec is build around it. If you run with a Tree you can cross-Innervate each other so you can benefit from the Glyph of Innervate and drop points out of Dreamstate. That takes some coordination and requires a regular party with a Tree. If not take Dreamstate and Innervate yourself. Furor is also a good mana stat as many regen abilities rely on your maximum mana.

Sidenote before my 2 cents....
    You really need to fix your glyphs: [1]Moonfire glyph is shit get rid of it. [2]Starsurge is MUCH better especially if you are using focus glyph. Also, its a huge dps increases and guarantees you a starfall on every lunar eclipse. [3] Wrath glyph WAS good back in wrath because of the amount of haste we had. We never had to worry about sunfire running out before we hit lunar eclipse or vice versa with moonfire to solar. Glyph of Starfire is probably the best glyph for us right now because one, it gaurantees you moonfire will stay up until you have to cast sunfire. two, it allows more time for shooting stars to proc.

in summary, INSECT SWARM, STARFIRE, STARSURGE glyphs. Also, why the fuck do you have glyph of typhoon, its a HUGE utility in some fights. I use it, one example, in vortex pinnacle to move the adepts out of the lightning so they can be cc'd. get it now!

EDIT: get rid of glyph of solar beam as well.... glyph of rebirth is much better, especially for your healer since he doesn't have to use mana to get the battle rezzed person back to full hp......

NOW, BACK TO THE THREAD,
    I do find my self running oom sometimes, but honestly its only a problem on some fights. There are ways to still dps if you are oom. Run around and spam moonfire until you have enough mana for insect swarm and use your dots to proc shooting stars and get your eclipse to proc for a sweet chunk of mana. This, of course, is only if you have to innervate your healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a topic on this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/809008-Oomkin-Again

Also, all casters are having mana problems right now including boomys.