Female worgen eyes

I was making a worgen just to see the skins and colors and hair ect. and noticed male worgen eyes are all very glowy and have specific colors, green, orange, blue, ect. Then apparently famale worgen eyes are all exactly the same, and not at all glowy. Was wondering if that was a bug and they are supposed to glow colors like the male worgen, or if its not a bug at all.
    Last edited by Nycon; 2010-12-12 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Not a bug.
    The female Worgen have been having human-like eyes with pale colored irises since the overhaul from the Alpha to the Beta (and current) model. You can hardly see the difference in the color of eyes unless you are in Model Viewer where you can zoom in far enough to see it.

I can upload some of the females eyes in close-up if people desire for such.

---------- Post added 2010-12-12 at 03:53 PM ----------

The Worgen female is seriously the worst new model added.
    I wish they kept the Alpha version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    The Worgen female is seriously the worst new model added.
    I wish they kept the Alpha version.
    Then people shouldn't have complained about it.

Female worgen eyes don't fit the model. At all. They really need to add the option for worgen eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bags View Post
    Then people shouldn't have complained about it.
    I don't think there were that many people complaining about it really. At least it was nothing compared to the complaining now. There was some grumbling but they weren't writing entire freaking novels on the subject. With the number of forum pages complaining about the current state of female worgen we could probably put together the Female Worgen Complaint Bible plus a pamphlet.