Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post
    Mastery procs don't proc Rolling Thunder...
    Okay, then they fixed that
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    i really miss tier 10 4set bonus
    yea.....That and my like...40%+ haste../sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Jahoota View Post
    I hate to break it to you, bud, but no you don't. Only healers with Meditation get combat regen from Spirit. If you are stacking Spirit for regen that could be a reason behind your mana problems. Stack Spirit until you reach the hit cap and then reforge it away.
    So he said it wrong, so what? Shaman, at level 85, have I think ~1100-1200 base regen. I don't remember the specifics. Doesn't Might/Mana Spring give you 300 regen?

That's ~1500 regen. It just didn't come from spirit, but he does have the number he said he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    Okay, then they fixed that
    They haven't ever procced rolling thunder, unless it did in the alpha because it hadn't done so all beta and hasn't done it at all on live.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    Well my mana has also been going down RAPIDLY fast in a fight where you have to nuke something ( which you should be doing anyways )

About half way thru the fight i find myself being almost out of mana

I didnt use any kind of totem

I didnt use spiritwalker

I didnt heal myself

I was just doing my normal rotation, FS LvB LB LB LB LB LB etc
    This rotation is long gone... (since lv81 and Unleash Elements) we use a priority list now :P
    1. Have your fire totem up
    2. Have your Flame Shock up
    3. Time Unleash Elements use with Lava Burst going off CD (it's worth spending the extra gcd on boosting one of our hardest hitting spell)
    4. Earth Shock/Fulmination when on 7+ Lightning Shield stacks. I prefer using it on 9 and even delaying it if Flame Shock is about to fall off
    5. Lightning Bolt filler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugglersdoom View Post
    3. Time Unleash Elements use with Lava Burst going off CD (it's worth spending the extra gcd on boosting one of our hardest hitting spell)
    Theorycrafting has shown otherwise. Unleash Elements is a DPS loss for Elemental, it's a spell we only cast while moving, if we don't have a shock to cast.