Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Alchemy - Anyone had a transmute spec proc yet?!?!?

Hey all,

So after hitting 85 on my main i've concentrated on getting up my important professions on alts (tailoring and enchanting on main are money sinks atm ) - Alch and JC. I've ground Alch up to 525 now and am ready to hit my daily transmutes. However, so far after about 30 gem transmutes and 3 daily transmutes i'm yet to see a proc. The only thing i thought was a proc (living elements giving 15 air and 15 earth in uldum) was a bug. Now when i transmute living elements i get 14 of another type, so no proc there for sure.

Unless getting 2 meta gems per transmute is the only proc (it shows in spellbook tho.... - however this is still below AH cost so not an option) are there no more procs? Hoping that i can transmute truegold each day with a chance at a big payday?

Cheers,

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Deleted
    the living elements DOES have a chance to proc, so does evetything listed as a transmute, it's always been that way, it's just that with only being able to do 1 transmute per day, and the proc chance being 15%, youre much less likely to see it than with potions and elixirs that you can make all the time, if you make 100 elixirs in a day, and 1 transmute a day, you'll get 15 procs for the elixirs, but a 0.15% chance to get a proc for transmutes.
    at least if you do truegold, you have a chance at getting a x5 proc . ka-ching :P

Truegold Proc

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    the living elements DOES have a chance to proc, so does evetything listed as a transmute, it's always been that way, it's just that with only being able to do 1 transmute per day, and the proc chance being 15%, youre much less likely to see it than with potions and elixirs that you can make all the time, if you make 100 elixirs in a day, and 1 transmute a day, you'll get 15 procs for the elixirs, but a 0.15% chance to get a proc for transmutes.
    at least if you do truegold, you have a chance at getting a x5 proc . ka-ching :P
    I just obtained a 3x proc from a truegold transmute.

-super

woot! At least i know its possible.... now i'll get a 2x proc within a week and feel all good then not get a proc for months... oh well :P

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Deleted
    Before i changed to elixer mastery i was transmuting elements at every point i could and was getting like 5-15 more elements, as for gems didnt get a single proc, but now with pots and flasks its quite common

Deleted
    I've had procs on gem transmutes - quite a few so far but only 2x, nothing higher but fingers crossed for Truegold soon!

Deleted
    I'm dissapointed in how much the lack of alchemy input is put in the game...nothing interesting so far.

Yesterday, I transmuted 30 meta gems in a row without a proc. Today, I xmuted 22 without a proc and then got a x4 proc.... Seems a bit lower than the usual terribly low proc rate.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm dissapointed in how much the lack of alchemy input is put in the game...nothing interesting so far.
    Alchemy not intresting?
    What part about a elixer that transforms you into a dragon and lets a player ride on your back is not intresting :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superwowcat View Post
    I just obtained a 3x proc from a truegold transmute.

-super
    you lucky bastard :P

Or the potion of illusion - always good for a laugh. The potion of treasure finding is a nice perk, too.

I dont know if the proc chance was lowered or completely taken away but i have not got a single proc on anything. Also i have a question. I've noticed some of you guys refering to alch daily, where is this at?
    "I promise Stormbolts dmg isnt broken"
    Patbottoms-Dalaran, US

not daily quest - daily transmute (ie you can only do it once per day)

Deleted
    Had several proc's from making rare gems, Inferno Ruby's, Ocean Sapphire Etc, done 3 transmutes of truegold and have proc'd x2 twice.

Deleted
    Done the volatile elements xmute for two days now, procced x14 extra waters, and got 2 extra gems from transmuting rares. I suspect no more procs until June.

I sold cd for 700g 3 days ago and i got 5x Truegold on my first cata xmute sold other 4 truegolds for 5.5k each and now im goddamn rich

I can confirm higher procs, I just made 8x 20 minutes ago

I've gotten several procs off making gems for my JC. Mostly x2 though.

I got a proc on a living elements transmute yesterday.....i got 2x stacks of 15 volatile air.

I've gotten 3 procs in a row of X2 for truegold