Veteran Player Looking For Guild

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, so sorry in advance if I'm not in the right. Basically, I'm an old veteran raider who quit the game a while ago, and is now looking to get back into things. I'd been playing at a pretty high teir of raiding since I started the game back around launch, always maintaining a competitive spirit.

Raid/Instance Experience:
    Playing as a Mage
    ZG - Full Clear
    AQ 20 - Full Clear
    MC - Full Clear (Server First Rag)
    Onyxia - Full Clear
    BWL - Full Clear (All Server Firsts)
    AQ 40 - Full Clear (All Server Firsts + Top 50 Horde C'thun Kill)
    Naxx (Pre BC Version) - Full Clear (10 Server Firsts, and a couple note-able top US or top Horde kills)
    Class Leader from AQ 40 --> Naxx

Playing as a Warrior
    Kara - Full Clear
    Gruuls - Full Clear
    Mags - Full Clear
    SSC - Full Clear
    TK - Full Clear
    Hyjal - Full Clear (Server First)
    BT - Full Clear (Server First + Top 30 US Illidan)
    SW - 5/6 Pre 3.0 (6/6 Post 3.0)
    Raid Leader / MT from Kara --> SW

Playing as a Hunter
    Naxx 10/25 - Full Clear
    VoA 10/25 - Full Clear
    Maly 10/25 - Full Clear
    OS 10/25 - Full Clear + 3D (Server Firsts)
    Onyxia 10/25 - Full Clear
    Ulduar 10 - 14/14 + 9/9HM
    Ulduar 25 - 14/14 + 9/9HM (Top 50 World Alone in the Darkness + Observed)
    ToC 10 - 5/5Heroic
    ToC 25- 5/5Heroic + A Tribute to Insanity (World Top 20)
    Class Leader Ulduar --> ToC

I'm looking for a guild that is willing to pick me up as a player basically. I would roll whatever class you need, and level it up at a respectable pace to join your guilds ranks as quickly as possible. If you think your guild might be interested in me, just post a link to your site, and if it looks interesting i'll throw up an application. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions as well.

Mehks
    StJohn,

I've been playing since Vanilla as well, and have a lot of respect for old school raiders. I'm not concerned that you took a break from the game as current raid mechanics are much more like what you have experience in, rather than what we dealt with in ICC. The only down side is that we really don't have room for another hunter. Healers are in high demand right now, but we could also have room for a warrior or mage (your other raiding characters).

Take a look at our recruitment post below, and feel free to get in touch with me. We can discuss this in more detail if you are still looking for a raiding guild. We are on the Burning Blade server. My main's name is Mehks, and I can also be found on my alt, Atarah.

Thanks, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www (dot) sc-unleashed (dot) mmoguildsites (dot) com

Unleashed is a 25 man progression raiding guild recently transferred to the Burning Blade server. Prior to Cataclysm we cleared 11/12 ICC 25H and 12/12 ICC 10H with drakes. We are currently 3/12 in Cataclysm and burning bosses quickly. Two down within the past two days. We had a few people finishing finals when Cataclysm dropped, and are slightly behind-but we'll close the gap very quickly. Don't let that scare you off.

We raid from 9-12pm (EST) on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. We are also active on off-nights and weekends with plenty of alt runs, PvP, and SC2.

What You Can Expect From Us
    • A dedicated guild looking to continue with our successful progression in Cataclysm.
    • Solid, approachable leadership willing to listen to our raiders and provide you the best raiding experience possible.
    • We provide all of your flasks, potions, and buff food through our guild bank, and often cover repairs on new progression content. We also provide enchanting mats and epic gems for upgrades as supplies permit.
    • We have a special rank for and open-arms policy regarding friends/family who may want to play with you but aren’t necessarily into progression raiding.
    • We run a DKP tier system for 25 man raid content. DKP has been reset for Cataclysm, so new recruits will not be disadvantaged for Cataclysm raids.

What We Are Looking For
    Although we enjoy having a fun time in guild, our number one priority is efficient, skillful raid progression. Below is an overview of our expectations of all of our raiders:

• Experienced players who know their class well, especially players who are able to dual spec competently.
    • Significant WoW raiding experience, both WotLK and previous content preferred.
    • Min/maxers who will do anything to go the extra mile. We expect optimal gem and enchanting choices, and professions appropriate for raiding. Leave the farming professions to your alts.
    • Thick skin and a great sense of humor. Constructive criticism and profanity are a common part of the Unleashed raiding experience. However, we have a No Drama Policy and Officers do not rage for the sake of raging-we treat our raiders with respect.
    • We are looking for people who enjoy playing on weekends beyond minimum raid requirements and will become a positive addition to the Unleashed community.

We are currently looking for quality players of any class or spec. Raid spots for Cataclysm will be earned based on skill, attitude, and attendance-not length of time in the guild. If you know your stuff, you won't be sitting on the bench. Healing classes are especially high priority now due to a couple of main swaps. All healing classes and specs encouraged to apply (excluding Resto Shaman - sorry!). We also have room for a few more DPS (excluding rogues, DKs, and hunters - sorry!).

Who to Contact
    Contact an Officer in game with any questions: Vishimtar, Mehks, Dojjie or Kerrah. We know that server transferring can be risky, and will be more than happy to take as much time as needed to answer any questions you may have. We encourage server transfers to do a Vent chat with us in order to guarantee that we are a good fit for you.

If you are interested in filling out an application, visit our website.

I sent you private mail. please check

▓▒░ We want you for 10/25 mans!░▒▓

<Bad Karma> (PVE – Aerie Peak PST) is looking for more members to build two solid 10 man teams and move into 25 man content. Our raiding core has been together through most of Wrath, plowing our way to 11/12 (10/25) HM's in ICC and getting our drakes.

We're a “High end progression with a casual time-slot” guild. We only raid two days a week (a third if we're close to pushing progression) putting in approximately 8-12 hours a week and still keep up with our Hard core brothers.

We have a GM, but the guild leadership shares all responsibility, no one officer is above the other. While we try to be flexible with policies, there are some that remain firm:

We have a no tolerance policy for Drama. While we may settle things on a case-by-case basis we are adamant in our stance that if a player is causing issues that affect either the guild as a whole, the progression team(s) or other players, a guild-kick will swiftly follow. Any member is always welcome to approach a member in a leadership position if they have any concerns or issues, and the best efforts will be made to ensure Bad Karma is a great gaming and social environment for everyone.

While guild and raid chat may manifest itself in various ways, members are expected to conduct themselves in an acceptable fashion when interacting outside of the guild. Having our guild tag means you represent us to the community at large. We are all here to enjoy this game, so be courteous to fellow players and treat them as you would have them treat you. We encourage everyone to make use of the forums, guild and official, as a source of communication and participate in the various topics.

In a raid, only the Raid Leader and/or Master Looter should be looting any bosses. Loot is then distributed with the EPGP system. We ask that you keep vent chatter to a minimum, only the Raid Leader and those with important roles (ie. Tanks or healers coordinating CDs) should be talking in vent during boss fights.

------------ Basic Requirements ------------

Access to Ventrilo and able to understand and speak English.
    Mature-aged applicants only.
    A computer able to run World of Warcraft well and a stable connection to the intrawebs.
    80% or higher raid attendance.
    If the need arose, be able to respec/gem/glyph your class to fit the raid needs.
    Knowledge to play, gem, and spec(s) your class well.
    Knowledge of encounters before you get to them.
    Flasks and elixirs are required.

Our raid times are as follows:
    Tuesday – 6:00 -9:30p Server
    Thursday – 6:00-9:30p Server
    Sunday – 6:00-9:30p Server (only if we're pushing progression)

We are currently accepting applications for:

Shaman – Resto (High) DPS (Med)
    Priest – Any (High)
    Rogue – (Med)
    Hunter – (High)
    Druid – Boomkin (High) Feral (DPS - Med)
    Paladin – Ret (Med) Holy (Med)
    Death Knight – Tank (High) DPS(Med)
    Warrior – DPS (Med) Tank (Med)

If you feel you are an exceptional player of your class and it's not listed here, please feel free to apply as well.
    Though re-rolls and Casuals are welcome, Raiders will be given top priority on raiding positions. Although, you may petition for Raider at a later date if you wish.

For more information regarding our polices, please visit www.BadKarmaAP.Guildlaunch.com. All potential applicants must read our policies and fill out an application to be considered.

We're open to talking to you on vent or in game if you have any more questions! Whisper Januàry (alt 0224), Zedidiah, or Kyrjá (alt 0225) to talk to us! Don't worry, we don't bite!

We are an Equal Opportunity Guild ®

<Borked> from the deathwing server is looking for another ranged dps or two for our 10m Roster. We are composed of solid raiders who have seen nearly everything the game has to offer. We raid Monday-Wednesday from 8-11:30 CST. We are 11/12. We have killed most new fights the same night that we start them, otherwise on the second day. Currently working on nef and then onto halfus hard mode. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either myself or Lamira in game or apply to our site with a good time to contact you at borked.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5288094&sid=bb141cda794f4fc97d804cfe10fbe061&gid=125452.
    Please contact me in game if you're interested at all.

Hey SaintJohn,

I'd love to have you on our team, with your history it shows you're a quality player. I'd love to chat with you on what class/role you enjoy best, but I'm kinda leaning toward asking you to go with some kind of healer. Good healers and good range dps are the two a hardest kinds of players to find. Anyhow, I'll leave it up to you to decide which you want because I'm looking for heals and looking for ranged.

We are Horde on a very awesomely balanced PVP-RP server. We like the environment here (I'm sure you will too), though as a guild our core focus is definitely 25man raid content. We're currently on the cusp of being 7 / 12 right now. We've gotten Twilight Ascendent Council and Maliorac in the final percentages of death multiple times (have been doing the right the "Right" way not exploiting the stupid thing that got hotfixed today) which would solidify our 7 /12 ranking. Anyhow, more about us below.

Now for the elevator speech:

<Hit it like you mean it>
    Server: Emerald Dream
    Gametype: PvE / PvP
    Chat type: Ventrilo/Forums
    Timezone: North America East to West
    Raids: Tues/Wed/Fri 7:15 forming, pulls start at 7:30 Central Time

Charter: http://forums.hilymi.com/viewforum.php?f=6
    Needs: http://forums.hilymi.com/viewtopic.php?t=239
    Application: http://forums.hilymi.com/app.php

How we hit it
    Established in 2006, HILYMI has survived the ever changing WoW landscape by placing trust in our core beliefs and values. We are a member centered raid guild with core values of family, teamwork, respect, and innovation. As a raiding philosophy HILYMI operates on the “Work Hard, Play Harder” system. What this means is on raid nights members are expected to show up on time, prepared and ready to give 110%. We all have real lives, but when it's time to raid you put your game face on and hit it like you mean it! We also don't take ourselves too seriously which is part of the reason why we named ourselves what we did and our tabard bears a golden jester's cap. Our name and tabard also reminds ourselves that this is just a game that should always remain fun and enjoyable even through the toughest progression.

What ever you do, stand next to other people
    Our guild enjoys a strong social atmosphere where members not only raid together, but enjoy each other's company whether it's raiding, pvp, just hanging around in Dalaran, playing Diablo 2, or enjoying some Starcraft 2. We're not just about logging in to "get a job done, make progression, and get loot" - it's also about being able to enjoy your free time in a fun environment! As such, all recruits are expected to spend some quality out of raid time with current members to get to know each other, which will help determine if the recruit is a good fit for the guild and the people in it.

The rest is up to you.
    Complete information regarding our guild mission / vision, members expectations, raiding procedures, loot policies, etc. can be found on our website under our charter. Once you learn more about us, if you think we are an ideal guild home for you, please fill out an application on our website. Once completed, a recruitment officer will review it and provide feedback on the next step for you.
    Livistos, Undead Priest
    Guild Leader of HILYMI since 2006
    ESAK - Explorer 80.00%, Socializer 66.66%, Achiever 33.33%, Killer 20.00%

SaintJohn,

Shattered Peace is a Horde 25man raiding guild on the Lightninghoof (RPPvP, CST) server looking to fill a few spots with exceptional players. Shattered Peace was formed in March 2010, but some of our core raiders have been playing together for years. By the end of WotLK we had gotten our 10 and 25 man drakes, as well as achieved Bane of the Fallen King.

We're looking for full time raiders--people who can commit to making the raid every day during their trainee period. If you will only be able to make 1-2 days a week, this is not the place for you. We give you our time and we expect the same in return. If accepted into the guild, you are expected to maintain a 90% attendance. While raiding you are required to come prepared; this means researching fights you do not know, having consumables (some are provided), and being up to date on your class/spec.

Raiding Times
    Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
    Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
    Thursday: 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
    optional Monday: 7:00 - 10:30 PM

Current Progression
    BD: 5/6
    BoT: 4/4
    TotFW: 1/2

Currently Recruiting
    Melee: Druid, Shaman
    Ranged: Druid, Hunter, Priest
    Tanks: Death Knight, Druid
    Healers: Druid, Shaman, Paladin

Shattered Peace is not a guild for the faint of heart. With an 18+ recruitment policy for a reason, you can expect profanity and humor, as well as the (subjective) maturity that comes with age. As all of our applicants are adults, we expect you to act like one -- such in that you can accept criticism and improve upon it. Drama will be strictly non-tolerated and any players that cause it will be weeded out.

Please apply by creating an account on our forums and posting there at shatteredpeace.guildzilla. com If you have any additional questions please contact one of the following officers in-game: Rënegade, Delivastus, Acrol, Killshank, or Damare.