Heroic DM "bug" for feral tank?

So during the vanessa fight in heroic, is it me or is it gay that feral tanks have to shapeshift before the rope jump? it may not seem like anything but its just annoying having to drop all my rage, and almost dieing from heart attack when i get spammed, "cannot do that while in a shapeshift form" anyone have any idea if blizz will fix this? ive died about 3 or so times to it, and since the healer is stuck in combat cant rez, and i cant run back because ship is riddled with fire.

There is alot of issues like that in WoW effecting druids, like gunship in cat form it shifted you out. Was dam annoying -.- but i dont see it ever being changed.. just let your healer know you might be punched in the balls and die :P

Deleted
    i´m not a tank (but also a feral) and i have same problem...but it´s not a big one :P shapeshift and win there´s enough time for it (i tried)

why did you die from it the other 2 times when you learnt about it the first time?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have several seconds to shapeshift out of form and press the "mount" thing. You also dont have to engage Vanessa when you get back onto the shit. You can wait a long time before you charge back into her. Done this boss 2 times, no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirm.
    It's uncomfortable, but not critical at all.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез