10+ Year Old Account

Goblin guild ovah here, got some questions bout guild Experience.

Ok, first off, I created my goblin only guild when cata started. Got MANY gobs in first day, and the numbers increased steadily over the week. Were currently 61 members. The question is, How do we earn guild experience.

I had a lvl 80 main in a guild with maybe 50 members, (most lvl 80 but 90% of the time only one of them was on.) was, with in a few days a lvl 2 guild.

My guild on the other hand, with 50 members (most of them on and lvling constantly) after a few days was just under 1 bar out of the 5 bars to lvl 1.

How are low lvl guilds supposed to gain guild experience? they took out the experience gain from dungeons and achievements. So far the only thing that I have seen award experience has been questing.

My lvl 80 gains 15 rep per quest but my goblin only gains 5. This just doesnt make sense to me. I thought the perks were great for lvling guilds. what is a lvl 85 guild going to do with 15% increased experience from questing?

Gained guild exp is 25% of quest exp.
    So an 83 character gaining 40,000xp from a quest awards 10,000 guild exp.
    A level 50 goblin gaining 4,000 exp from a quest only awards 1,000 guild exp.

I think that's how it works?
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    Gained guild exp is 25% of quest exp.
    So an 83 character gaining 40,000xp from a quest awards 10,000 guild exp.
    A level 50 goblin gaining 4,000 exp from a quest only awards 1,000 guild exp.

I think that's how it works?
    Thank you that was EXTREMELY helpful! I was wondering what the variables were for it. It seems still a bit un-balanced to me, But this will help me out tremendously. Thank you!

I really wish there was a way to track this lol.