1. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Niellak View Post
    Granted, but you can only transfer 1 character every 10years

    I wish for no monthly house bill's
    Granted, but your house was destroyed in a fire of your own causing, negating any insurance claim.

    I wish I was paid at a rate equivalent to the majority of my industry.

  2. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    Granted, but your house was destroyed in a fire of your own causing, negating any insurance claim.

    I wish I was paid at a rate equivalent to the majority of my industry.
    Granted, but you constantly waste 50% of it at gambling.

    I wish for some muffins!

  3. #3683
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,899
    Granted, but they're mouldy and out of date

    I wish I was Yukari Yakumo. (Sig/avatar)

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  4. #3684
    Dreadlord Aronaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Granted, but they're mouldy and out of date

    I wish I was Yukari Yakumo. (Sig/avatar)
    Granted but you got killed by some evil pokémon.

    I wish for some ice cold Coke.

  5. #3685
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Granted but you got killed by some evil pokémon.

    I wish for some ice cold Coke.
    Granted, but it has cyanide in it

    I wish I was rich enough to never have to worry about money again

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  6. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Granted, but it has cyanide in it

    I wish I was rich enough to never have to worry about money again
    Granted but you become paralyzed and are unable to enjoy your wealth

    i wish i could make a living playing video games
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

  7. #3687
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    Granted but you become paralyzed and are unable to enjoy your wealth

    i wish i could make a living playing video games
    Granted. You now make $30,000 a year playing Minesweeper for 40 hours a week.

    I wish I had my own personal SR-2 Normandy


    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  8. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Granted. You now make $30,000 a year playing Minesweeper for 40 hours a week.

    I wish I had my own personal SR-2 Normandy


    Granted. It's at Proxima Centauri. Go get it!

    I wish for less homework.
    Dumbledore dies.

  9. #3689
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogbobson View Post
    Granted. It's at Proxima Centauri. Go get it!

    I wish for less homework.
    Granted. You have now graduated from college with a degree. Now you have no job and must pay taxes, rent, car payments, insurance, and everything else.

    I wish I had a half decent job right now.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  10. #3690
    Granted, but it'll be a job of 60 hours a week.

    I wish I'd have more money.

  11. #3691
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Granted, but it'll be a job of 60 hours a week.

    I wish I'd have more money.
    Granted, but it's made out of Tin and nobody will accept it.

    I wish I had magical powers to teleport places and stuff

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  12. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Granted, but it's made out of Tin and nobody will accept it.

    I wish I had magical powers to teleport places and stuff
    Granted, but you have no hands so you cant use those powers.

    I wish for sunshine !

  13. #3693
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Granted, but you have no hands so you cant use those powers.

    I wish for sunshine !
    Granted, but you're allergic to sunlight.

    I wish Asari were real.

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  14. #3694
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Granted, but it'll be a job of 60 hours a week.

    I wish I'd have more money.
    I'm desparate enough to take that. Since someone answered yours, I'll do Muzual's

    Granted, but you're allergic to sunlight.

    I wish Asari were real.
    Granted, but they're all Ardat-Yakshi.

    I wish I had a better car than I have now (98' Subaru Outback)

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  15. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I'm desparate enough to take that. Since someone answered yours, I'll do Muzual's



    Granted, but they're all Ardat-Yakshi.

    I wish I had a better car than I have now (98' Subaru Outback)
    Granted, but it has been wheel locked by the police, and the fines are higher than its normal worth.

    I wish I could fly.

  16. #3696
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Granted, but it has been wheel locked by the police, and the fines are higher than its normal worth.

    I wish I could fly.
    Granted, but after using the power of flight for five minutes your wings will burn up!

    I wish I was bilingual

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  17. #3697
    Legendary! Polarthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    (USA) Florida
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Granted, but after using the power of flight for five minutes your wings will burn up!

    I wish I was bilingual
    Granted, but your second language is a made up one that never became a sensation among people, so only you can speak it.

    I wish I had infinite wishes

    Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    FFXIV Stuff: i95 WHM/i92 SCH/i84 WAR/i83 BRD; T1-4, Garuda/Titan/Ifrit Xs

  18. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Granted, but your second language is a made up one that never became a sensation among people, so only you can speak it.

    I wish I had infinite wishes
    Granted, but you accidentally wished that history would rewind itself to your youth.

    I wish for eternal life.

  19. #3699
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhu View Post
    Granted, but you accidentally wished that history would rewind itself to your youth.

    I wish for eternal life.
    Granted. I can't think of something worse than eternal life. Have fun with the heat death of the universe.

    I wish game companies would stop forcing us to go through third party software like Steam or Origin (I'm looking at you, Bethseda and Bioware) just to install a game.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  20. #3700
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Granted. I can't think of something worse than eternal life. Have fun with the heat death of the universe.

    I wish game companies would stop forcing us to go through third party software like Steam or Origin (I'm looking at you, Bethseda and Bioware) just to install a game.
    Granted. The games that use that software no longer exist.

    I wish I could eat chocolate without getting ill.

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •