1. #4561
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Granted, but it's Cthulhu, and he enslaves all of humanity.

    I wish that these aliens would stop torturing me.

  2. #4562
    Granted! Instead of being aliens torturing you, now it's humans doing it.

    I wish we didn't have to poo. (Naruto reference. :b)

  3. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! Instead of being aliens torturing you, now it's humans doing it.

    I wish we didn't have to poo. (Naruto reference. :b)
    Granted. You never have to go poo. It stays in your body and soon it consumes you.

    I wish I was a movie star.

  4. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. You never have to go poo. It stays in your body and soon it consumes you.

    I wish I was a movie star.
    Granted, but still no one likes you.

    I wish my online classes weren't so boring :<

  5. #4565
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorillane View Post
    Granted, but still no one likes you.

    I wish my online classes weren't so boring :<
    Granted but those class will be nerfed and won't be viable for PVP or PVE
    I wish to have a portal to dalaran in RL
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2012-10-02 at 04:23 PM.

  6. #4566
    Granted, however once you get there you cannot get back, and you have no gold so in order to get money for food you have to take a job in the pub giving lap dances to Taurens to make a living!

    I wish my wife and I had the same days off so we could play WoW togather more.

  7. #4567
    Herald of the Titans Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,636
    Granted, but your WoW account get perma-banned for suspicious activity so she gets to play and you have to watch.

    I wish that I could fast forward time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  8. #4568
    Granted! You have now fast forward in time about 5 billion years, when the Sun will explode. Enjoy the heat!

    I wish I had the Force!

  9. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! You have now fast forward in time about 5 billion years, when the Sun will explode. Enjoy the heat!

    I wish I had the Force!
    Granted, but you realize that it is only in this half baked game they call the old republic and you pull everything onto you and get stuck and your unstuck button doesnt work and the GM's dont care.

    I wish I had wow on my work computer!

  10. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by tchurch4502 View Post
    I wish I had wow on my work computer!
    This one is almost too easy.
    Granted, but your boss finds it and does not approve. It is no longer your work computer, as you no longer have a job.

    I wish everyone was geeks.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  11. #4571
    Granted, but since everyone is a geek nobody can get laid...you will now be the last of our society as the human race becomes extinct!

    I wish it was summer all year long!

  12. #4572
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Granted, but everyday the temperature raises one degree, until we're eventually pushed underground to survive.

    I wish it wasn't so hot because somebody *coughs* roflmfao *coughs* wanted it to always be summer.

  13. #4573
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but everyday the temperature raises one degree, until we're eventually pushed underground to survive.

    I wish it wasn't so hot because somebody *coughs* roflmfao *coughs* wanted it to always be summer.
    Granted, but now the sun will never shine again.

    I wish I could control time.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  14. #4574
    Brewmaster ridish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Granted, but now the sun will never shine again.

    I wish I could control time.
    Granted but you lose yourself in space and time unable to return to our present time.

    I wish i got hit capped

  15. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Granted but you lose yourself in space and time unable to return to our present time.

    I wish i got hit capped
    granted. you are hit by a truck while wearing a baseball bat.

    I wish my internship would result in a job at the company.

  16. #4576
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are hit by a truck while wearing a baseball bat.

    I wish my internship would result in a job at the company.
    Granted, but you still don't get payed.

    I wish for rain to be restricted to something that only happens at night.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  17. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Granted, but you still don't get payed.

    I wish for rain to be restricted to something that only happens at night.
    Granted, but the same goes for sunlight.

    I wish for endless seas of vodka.

  18. #4578
    Brewmaster ridish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Important View Post
    Granted, but the same goes for sunlight.

    I wish for endless seas of vodka.
    Granted, but you fall into the endless sea and drown.

    I wish i could travel freely through space.

  19. #4579
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,046
    Granted, but you can't control the speed you go at, and quickly leave the cosmos, getting lost in infinite darkness.

    I wish the poster below me lives for eternity.

  20. #4580
    I got triple posted over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I wish the poster below me lives for eternity.
    Granted, but I control eternity and wish it to end... now.

    I wish for no wishes on the next page to end in the death of the wisher, humanity itself, any planets, stars or galaxies, or the universe/multiverse/omniverse.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •