Page 3 of 442 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Epic! Illunis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post
    Granted, but they have to dance to MJ's Thriller every 10 mins every single day until it becomes the new zombienation's national anthem.

    I wish this Fox Kit would drop for me.
    granted, and then the servers reset to fix the login issue, and it rolls back 15 minutes, losing your fox kit

    i wish for food to satiate my hunger

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    granted, and then the servers reset to fix the login issue, and it rolls back 15 minutes, losing your fox kit

    i wish for food to satiate my hunger
    granted you get to eat monkey brain soup.

    i wish for full T 11 on my hunter

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    granted, and then the servers reset to fix the login issue, and it rolls back 15 minutes, losing your fox kit

    i wish for food to satiate my hunger
    granted but then you will get a terrible diarrhea that will last for a week.
    I wish i had the power to make any wish i had to become reality.

  4. #44
    Dreadlord MetalheroDamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where ever I am, there I am.
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by koranes View Post
    granted you get to eat monkey brain soup.

    i wish for full T 11 on my hunter
    Granted, but it's hunter t11.
    I wish Hunter t11 looked more like t8
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

    -Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

  5. #45
    granted, but then a GM banned you for no reason

    i wish for a girlfriend

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Devalish View Post
    granted, but then a GM banned you for no reason

    i wish for a girlfriend

    Granted but it's Susan Boyle

    I wish for a chocolate brownie

  7. #47
    The Patient Greivence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Harrison, AR
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Devalish View Post
    granted, but then a GM banned you for no reason

    i wish for a girlfriend
    Granted, but it's a trap.

    I wish i had an un-screwupable wish.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    granted but then you will get a terrible diarrhea that will last for a week.
    I wish i had the power to make any wish i had to become reality.
    granted but they all become corrupt.

    I wish I had a better job

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Greivence View Post
    I wish i had an un-screwupable wish.
    you only have to print it down, and you are analphabetic

    i wish for a warmer climate in sweden

  10. #50
    The Patient Guthix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    294
    Granted! you die in a fire.

    I wish i had smaller boobs :C

    If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    I wish i had smaller boobs :C
    Granted, but nobody likes you anymore.

    I wish i had boobs!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    Granted! you die in a fire.

    I wish i had smaller boobs :C
    Granted! Men look at your new fat ass now!
    I wish for less QQ and more GG

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    Granted! Men look at your new fat ass now!
    I wish for less QQ and more GG
    Granted! But the meanings of both those terms switch.
    DMs make the worst players.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieghoff View Post
    Granted! But the meanings of both those terms switch.
    Granted! But I seem to have forgotten what you wanted me to grant you.

    I wish for more women and less girls in wow. (players not npcs)
    Last edited by akuaku; 2010-12-13 at 10:50 AM.

  15. #55
    Epic! Illunis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    Granted! But I seem to have forgotten what you wanted me to grant you.

    I wish for more women and less girls in wow. (players not npcs)
    Granted! but you are now no longer interested in women and find yourself attracted to blocks of wood, and small bits of rock.

    I wish for a new flash light

  16. #56
    Granted! But the world is bathed in eternal light, rendering such an item useless.
    I wish for the ability to make people friends with each other.
    DMs make the worst players.

  17. #57
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    Granted! But after just a day they become the most bitter rivals you have ever seen, and can no longer be affected by your power.

    I wish for this week to end so my holiday starts!

  18. #58
    granted but aliens take over earth and outlaws holidays

    i wish for free gametime in WoW

  19. #59
    Granted! But it's on a different continental server.
    DMs make the worst players.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Machior View Post

    I wish for this week to end so my holiday starts!
    Granted! But the wish takes 5 days to fulfill itself. Sorry but my magic powers have 432.000.000ms latency.

    I wish for a DX11 plugin to change WoW graphics to my liking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •