1. #6481
    Granted. But at you're base, you're just a small pathetic little parasite like Envy was, and you die the same way he does....wait. I don't think he died. But anyway, you die to fire like in Envys fight with Mustang except its just Majad with a flamethrower.

    I wish I had a jello that was moulded into a sculpture of Lugia.

  2. #6482
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Granted, and it's built to scale, but you voraciously consume it leaving you only with a deep sense of guilt for destroying something so artistic.

    I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.

  3. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, and it's built to scale, but you voraciously consume it leaving you only with a deep sense of guilt for destroying something so artistic.

    I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.
    Granted, however the world economy tanks due to the sombrero market crash that every body invested in. As a result, mexico is now the largest supper power in the world, and the drug cartels and gangs have taken over.

    I wish that when ever I received a bill or needed to purchase something, all I would have to do see the total, speak/repeat it aloud, reach into my pocket and pull out the exact amount. For larger purchases a "credit card" like object would be used

  4. #6484
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Granted, but you get run over by a bus full of kittens, that wanted to steal your power.

    I wish I had a cupcake launching deep space cannon capable of accurately delivering cupcakes to any location in the universe.

  5. #6485
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get run over by a bus full of kittens, that wanted to steal your power.

    I wish I had a cupcake launching deep space cannon capable of accurately delivering cupcakes to any location in the universe.
    Granted, but the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy has a fondness for cupcakes and it devours your cannon.

    I wish I had a pet Dalek that would do my bidding.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  6. #6486
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I wish I had a pet Dalek that would do my bidding.
    Granted, but he'd bid all your gold on useless items.

    I wish that Game of Thrones would be back on TV, with awesome episodes that I can watch in good quality.

  7. #6487
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, but he'd bid all your gold on useless items.

    I wish that Game of Thrones would be back on TV, with awesome episodes that I can watch in good quality.
    Granted. But G R.R. Martin dies. This season will be the.... no, NO!! I can't do that, I won't; that's going too far. I'll just make you deaf and blind instead. Leave my Game Of Thrones alone!!

    I wish that EA were given a far more competent CEO, now that Riccitiello has been properly vanquished.
    Last edited by King Candy; 2013-02-22 at 10:40 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  8. #6488
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Granted, but the new CEO is only competent at driving companies straight into the ground. EA decides to only make games for Kinect from here on out and they are all based on Star Wars Episode I.

    I wish I could keep a pony in my back yard.

  9. #6489
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, but the new CEO is only competent at driving companies straight into the ground. EA decides to only make games for Kinect from here on out and they are all based on Star Wars Episode I.

    I wish I could keep a pony in my back yard.
    Granted.



    I wish Bioware had been able to escape from EA BEFORE Letmesleep's corruption of my wish.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  10. #6490
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted.



    I wish Bioware had been able to escape from EA BEFORE Letmesleep's corruption of my wish.
    granted, however, they're taken up by Activision Blizzard and forced to create a first person action RPG based on the CoD universe.

    I wish Steve jobs didn't die of cancer.

  11. #6491
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Granted. Steve Jobs is still alive and kicking. His insatiable lust for money and power compels him to create something that will give him even more control: the first Decepticon. All hail Megatron.

    I wish there would be some change in the game industry where game developers could demand full price for a game again so I don't have to feel like a dick when I choose to buy used and don't feel cheated and unappreciated when I choose to buy new.




    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    [IMG] snip [/IMG]
    I wish Bioware had been able to escape from EA BEFORE Letmesleep's corruption of my wish.
    Lol oh god, the way you corrupted mine is waaaay worse than what I did to you.

  12. #6492
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted. Steve Jobs is still alive and kicking. His insatiable lust for money and power compels him to create something that will give him even more control: the first Decepticon. All hail Megatron.

    I wish there would be some change in the game industry where game developers could demand full price for a game again so I don't have to feel like a dick when I choose to buy used and don't feel cheated and unappreciated when I choose to buy new.
    Granted. Gamestop, Steam, Ebay, Craigslist, and even Amazon are all barred from the sale of games at a discount price. Unfortunately, the game developers, galvanized by this new change, continue microtransactions and day 1 dlc unabated. Quality increases, as you wish, but only by about 1.85%. The rest of the revenue goes directly into the pockets of Bobby Kotick. Consumers, angered, stop buying games altogether; causing the video game crash of 2013: the sequel. It lasts for 40 years. They also burn your house down.



    But unsurprisingly, they leave the pony untouched.

    I wish that Joss Whedon reboots Firefly with all the original cast.



    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol oh god, the way you corrupted mine is waaaay worse than what I did to you.
    Be careful what you wish for. You wanted a pony, you got it. Muha mwuhahahahaha
    Last edited by King Candy; 2013-02-23 at 01:41 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  13. #6493
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Granted, but they all die in a plane crash, that just so happens to have hit you and your house. Also, the plane is an experimental one with a nuclear reactor that wipes out your entire town/city with it.

    I wish I had infinite moneys.

  14. #6494
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but they all die in a plane crash, that just so happens to have hit you and your house. Also, the plane is an experimental one with a nuclear reactor that wipes out your entire town/city with it.

    I wish I had infinite moneys.
    Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it creates a supermassive blackhole that swallows the whole universe, thus causing a new big bang and a new universe to spawn in which at some point in time, you wish for infinite moneys. Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it creates a supermassive blackhole that swallows the whole universe, thus causing a new big bang and a new universe to spawn in which at some point in time, you wish for infinite moneys. Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it . . .

    I wish the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug would come out sooner than December 2013.

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  15. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I wish the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug would come out sooner than December 2013.
    Granted. It comes out November 29th...

    Are there 30 or 31 days in November? *pause*

    Granted. It comes out November 30th, 2013. And also the production and movie is terrible since it was so rushed. Oh and while you're in the movies seeing it, someone sits in the chair right next to you. P.S. That person wears XXXL.

    I wish LA Lakers would make the playoffs.

  16. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish LA Lakers would make the playoffs.
    You bastard.

    Granted, but because they're so talented, once they reach the playoffs, they sweep every team they play. LeBron is so ineffective, that people yet again question his effort, and he leaves the Heat. ...to join...the Kings. Yeah.

    I wish when I had a food craving that I could eat what I craved, when I wanted.

  17. #6497
    Granted, but, you quickly balloon up to 1000 pounds, and have to be lifted out of your house with a crane whenever you try and leave.

    I wish I knew all the currently known things about physics and calculus.

  18. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but, you quickly balloon up to 1000 pounds, and have to be lifted out of your house with a crane whenever you try and leave.
    Does that mean I'm going to be on Jerry Springer, and he'll try to save my life? If so, sign me up!

    I wish I knew all the currently known things about physics and calculus.
    Granted. You now know how to operate google.com.

    I wish I would remain in perfect health, and lived a long (80-100 y/o), happy life.

  19. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I wish I knew all the currently known things about physics and calculus.
    I pretty much know a LOT about that since I've taken 6 Calculus' and like 8 Physics classes. Just ask me.

    And you're too young, kid. You don't even know about NMR machines, expand your base knowledge to other sciences.

    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I would remain in perfect health, and lived a long (80-100 y/o), happy life.
    Granted. But people are jealous of your health and every week you're taken to a science lab to see why your cells remain healthy even at old age, and also you're alone because of the jealousy thing. No wife or kids or friends. But you're happy because that lab pays you quite well.

    I wish my Spring Break will be worthwhile.

  20. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I pretty much know a LOT about that since I've taken 6 Calculus' and like 8 Physics classes. Just ask me.

    And you're too young, kid. You don't even know about NMR machines, expand your base knowledge to other sciences.



    Granted. But people are jealous of your health and every week you're taken to a science lab to see why your cells remain healthy even at old age, and also you're alone because of the jealousy thing. No wife or kids or friends. But you're happy because that lab pays you quite well.

    I wish my Spring Break will be worthwhile.
    Granted. Whilst on spring break, Iran attains nuclear capability and launch one at Israel. Unfortunately, it misses the mark entirely; heading, you guessed it, straight for New York. But at least you met a nice new lady friend that you like. So, not a total loss.

    I wish winter would end. Enough with the cold already.
    Last edited by King Candy; 2013-02-23 at 06:12 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •