10+ Year Old Account
    Granted it comes now,but its ruined by constant snow,and in the ACTUAL summer,it just rains and rains and rains.

I wish i wasnt so ill all the time,like a day off wudnt hurt!?

Deleted
    Granted, but your day off hurts like hell and you jump out of the window in agonizing pain. You found a penny on your way to the window though.

I wish I wasn't addicted to these forum games, and did something usefull for ones. IT TOOK MAH SOUL!
    Last edited by mmoc42c1468a98; 2014-01-23 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your now usefulness is exploited by Kathy Lee Gifford and you find yourself slaving in a Nike shoe factory in Asia working 15 hour days for free - and you don't even get new shoes.

I wish Mother Nature would stop this rollercoaster temp ride and just make up her damn mind.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

It is now -70 across the entire planet.
    I wish I had the money to pay rent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it was money the a drug courier from the drug cartel dropped and lost his life over. Now they know where he dropped it and will be paying you a special visit later.

I wish Novell would just crawl into a fire and die.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted but he's soon resurrected badder and meaner than ever before and out to get you. I would run if I were you.

I wish it was 50 degrees Celsius hotter outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you have no clue what Novell is otherwise you wouldn't wish that on anyone - corrupted or not. Any other techies will know my pain.

Granted it's now 100 degrees Celsius worldwide thus causing every bit of water present and visible to start boiling and frying skin on contact. Hey you never said 50 degrees Celsius where you were.

I wish one of these days Peter Griffin would finally kick the Ernie the Giant Chicken's ass.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Apparently you have no clue what Novell is otherwise you wouldn't wish that on anyone - corrupted or not. Any other techies will know my pain.

Granted it's now 100 degrees Celsius worldwide thus causing every bit of water present and visible to start boiling and frying skin on contact. Hey you never said 50 degrees Celsius where you were.

I wish one of these days Peter Griffin would finally kick the Ernie the Giant Chicken's ass.
    Granted, but Ernie then sleeps with Lois.

I wish I had a Play Station 4.

Granted, but all your games do not work. And then eventually it is stolen.
    I wish I could teleport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but you break the teleportation rules and teleport into another human being resulting in a creature even your toilet bowl would throw up at.

I wish Fazel read the rules first http://www.wowhead.com/object=192883...tions#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he reads the rules and sees the fine print that allows him one free kick to Wayne25uk's nuts for every punctuation errors and misspellings and MAN there are a ton. Hope you have a steel cup!

I wish Wayne25uk wasn't such a bitter man and would finally open up to the word of The Church of the Fonz.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted he reads the rules and sees the fine print that allows him one free kick to Wayne25uk's nuts for every punctuation errors and misspellings and MAN there are a ton. Hope you have a steel cup!

I wish Wayne25uk wasn't such a bitter man and would finally open up to the word of The Church of the Fonz.
    Granted. he opens up completely. Unfortunately, that also means that all the shit he's full of is released and replaced by hot air.

I wish I can get my WoD deluxe edition preorder (with mount and instant 90) the same day as patch 5.4.7 releases.

Granted, but you can't actually play it...or any video game ever again.

I wish I could think of something to make my signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you make a picture of a Mint Choc Ice swirling around in Icecream.

I wish Akshak understood those rules were a joke....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you make a picture of a Mint Choc Ice swirling around in Icecream.

I wish Akshak understood those rules were a joke....
    Granted, but he still messes with you and forces you to smell his smelly dress.

I wish a mighty flying castle of my own

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's haunted with a sound system that plays nothing but Justin Bieber, One Direction and Paris Hilton's only CD as well as nude and semi-nude posters of Ricky Martin.

I wish someone would nuke Ebondream's castle from orbit with him in it for wishing his own flying castle - dammit man, you're clogging the airways!

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted but it's haunted with a sound system that plays nothing but Justin Bieber, One Direction and Paris Hilton's only CD as well as nude and semi-nude posters of Ricky Martin.

I wish someone would nuke Ebondream's castle from orbit with him in it for wishing his own flying castle - dammit man, you're clogging the airways!
    granted. The castle crashes into the earth in the worst way possible for you without actually harming you, and while benefitting me and Ebondream to the biggest extent possible.

I wish my computer has the very best parts for gaming automatically installed whenever they're released, without me having to pay for it, me losing access to it in any way or the computer getting any malware or any other negative software while having every game known to man installed on it, even console games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you fail to read the fine print that goes with said upgrade contract and your computer slowly grows into a sentient being and likes playing Barbie Online no matter what you tell it to do or try to start up.

I wish nzall and Ebondream would get locked in a room together with no computers, no Mt Dew, no pizza and only 1990's teeny-bopper music pumping through hidden speakers.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted but you fail to read the fine print that goes with said upgrade contract and your computer slowly grows into a sentient being and likes playing Barbie Online no matter what you tell it to do or try to start up.

I wish nzall and Ebondream would get locked in a room together with no computers, no Mt Dew, no pizza and only 1990's teeny-bopper music pumping through hidden speakers.

Granted, but you join me, HA!

I wish Akshak would buy me a new, shiny dress 4 the prom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebondream View Post
    Granted, but you join me, HA!

I wish Akshak would buy me a new, shiny dress 4 the prom.
    Granted, because this means you're a female (why else would you need a dress for prom?), which means Akshak and I will have a lot of fun with you...

I wish Ebondream will put out.