10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you wake up after a night of serious bar hopping with what you thought was a female but due to the beard you were confused and now wake up next to Danny DeVito.

I wish non-cool Chewbacca icedwarrior and Greased Up Deaf Guy would entertain us with a UFC-style cage match.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Icedwarrior goes on a rage induced spree and kills Greased Up Deaf Guy in their battle. You can never watch Family Guy or browse any forum again for the rest of your life without remembering that night your wish came true.

I wish I could live inside an episode of Family Guy for a week.
    Last edited by Sunnydruid; 2015-02-11 at 08:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Granted. You are Brian in the episode where Brian dies.

I wish Nintendo allowed pokemon to follow you in the next pokemon game, like in Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Granted. Your Pokemon follow you around, however, since they're following you, you cannot send them into battle. Since, you know, they have to come out of a Pokeball. That's totally how that works.

I wish for all types of adds to cease existing, and never come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the subtracts finally seize their chance to grasp power and proceed to take everything away....leaving dividends and multipliers hungry, cold and homeless.

I wish my wedding anniversary wasn't 3 days away from Valentine's Day so my checking account could recover.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Bah, I meant ads.

Granted. Your wedding anniversary is on a mystery day that you can never remember. Not only do you fail to remember, but you fail to mention it or get her a gift. Good going!

I wish for all types of ads would cease existing, and never come back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Bah, I meant ads.

Granted. Your wedding anniversary is on a mystery day that you can never remember. Not only do you fail to remember, but you fail to mention it or get her a gift. Good going!

I wish for all types of ads would cease existing, and never come back.
    Granted. All Astrophysics Data Systems no longer exist. Astronomy and astrophysics progress is set back by 50 years.

I wish there were no more diseases of any kind.

Granted. The eradication of all disease greatly decreases the death rates. This causes the population to spike even more, however, this overpopulation triggers the anit-spiral's plan to cause the moon to fall to earth and destroy it.

I wish all endings to tv shows/movies/anime/games were actually satisfying.

Deleted
    Granted, they are all satisfying to you now and you start watching every anime/movie/tvshow there is and you are never heard from ever again.

I wish I had a box of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they're only satisfying to extreme perverts meaning My Little Pony Adventure now ends in an orgy the likes of hentai has never seen.

I wish the Multipliers and Dividends would seek revenge on icedwarrior for his slight of their kind.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, they are all satisfying to you now and you start watching every anime/movie/tvshow there is and you are never heard from ever again.

I wish I had a box of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but they're only satisfying to extreme perverts meaning My Little Pony Adventure now ends in an orgy the likes of hentai has never seen.

I wish the Multipliers and Dividends would seek revenge on icedwarrior for his slight of their kind.

I foretold this situation, let the war begin....

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Khaz, stop replying and play the game or Binkamus and I will EAT YOUR SOUL!
    (welcome back Binkamus, you wonderful bastard)

I wish Binkamus would never disappear again and help me with the Great Dividend and Multiplier War.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    What did I miss now? did Iced and that other guy mess everything up again?

Granted, I'm always around and whenever you need help I'll always be there when you least expect it.

I wish I had a golden pen

What did I miss now? did Iced and that other guy mess everything up again?

Granted, I'm always around and whenever you need help I'll always be there when you least expect it.

I wish I had a golden pen
    Unfortunately, your golden pen is a very pure gold, and keeps getting misshapen in your hand.

I wish I had a Wish Fish which could wish for a fish.

Granted, but it only grants fishes that are dead, and riddled with diseases.

I wish that the internet didn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the internet no longer exists, nor does the icedwarrior you exist, or any of our online alias'.

(Couldn't come up with a good corruption, sorry)

I wish for a life time supply of chicken soup.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, but the supply come in one giant bowl that irritates everyone in your neighborhood because the bowl blocks the road and it smells chicken soup all day and night until it's gone.

I wish Iced would get me some premium cigars from Cuba.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the supply come in one giant bowl that irritates everyone in your neighborhood because the bowl blocks the road and it smells chicken soup all day and night until it's gone.

I wish Iced would get me some premium cigars from Cuba.
    Granted, you now have an entire crate of 100% pure, Cuban cigars, that have all been smoked, so you get the crappy ends plus the storage crate.

I wish to be able to eat, and be filled after said meal and not still be hungry after.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you now have an entire crate of 100% pure, Cuban cigars, that have all been smoked, so you get the crappy ends plus the storage crate.

I wish to be able to eat, and be filled after said meal and not still be hungry after.
    Granted, but due to your ability to efficiently process food this way, all food tastes like moldy cardboard.

I wish for a bowl of dino egg oatmeal.
    Last edited by Icpie; 2015-02-16 at 06:20 PM.
    New and shiny compppppp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icpie View Post
    Granted, but due to your ability to efficiently process food this way, all food tastes like moldy cardboard.

I wish for a bowl of dino egg oatmeal.
    Granted, the egg was fossilized for millions of years, and just thrown into your oatmeal.

I wish for it to stop raining. It's freaking annoying!