Deleted
    Granted, but since Icedwarrior cries everyday and whines about everything Blueobelisk has to slap him everyday and due to this Iced develops a superpower in which he can sense when Blue comes running to slap him but he still can't avoid being slapped.

I wish I had a talking chair.

Granted. You have a talking chair. It only speaks in a language you can't understand, and it can't control the volume of its voice; it likes to SHOUT. All the goddamn time.

I wish Blueobelisk was more active in this thread. "Wish God" my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish icedwarrior would stop being such a whiny baby and Blueobelisk would slap him every time he does.
    Oh, don't worry. I already do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he's incensed you doubt his Wish God status and he proceeds to wish himself inside your head along with a demolition derby car blasting Miley Cyrus over its stereo system.

I wish Binkamus' talking chair shouted stuff in German causing icedwarrior to jump every time.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the talking chair now yells in German "I love da booty", each time icedwarrior jumps, he lands on the chair, breaking it bit by bit with each landing.

I wish for the ability to make people turn inside out when ever I want.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you turn your own family inside out finding just exactly how much Mexican food they've been eating.

I wish the Dutch chair would invade Binkamus' living room and start the next great Furniture World War.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. However, the Great Furniture War of 2015 is so catastrophic that all furniture (and material that could make said furniture) is obliterated. Now we can't sit or anything. Thanks, Akshak.

I wish the next poster could read my mind and corrupt my wish that I'm currently thinking of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you even dare tell the world Akshak's deepest, dark secret, you'll be haunted by the ghost a rabid fat man.

I wish for a new gaming chair, mine is not far off from possibly breaking.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you even dare tell the world Akshak's deepest, dark secret, you'll be haunted by the ghost a rabid fat man.

I wish for a new gaming chair, mine is not far off from possibly breaking.
    Granted, but you can never get up from your seat ever again!

I wish everyone in the world was a woman! *yeah finding a date will not be hard*

(jokingly this wish in it self can be considered corrupted already)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, everyone is now a woman, but we all become anti-social due to having a non existing feud with anyone and everyone.

I wish this world never comes to be real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's an unending replay of the same stuff that shows up in the Ratfinks video by Rob Zombie from the Beavis and Butthead movie - meaning you're on a permanent acid trip mixed with a side of Purgatory.

I wish I hadn't channeled that bit of Dante this early in the morning.

[/SIZE]

Granted. Instead, you channeled Diablo.

I wish I knew what I was talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now know, but you shall forget in a couple of moments.

I wish I knew what was going on.

Deleted
    Granted, you knew what was going on but by knowing it you now know that the thing you knew was that you would explode if you didn't dance every 15seconds.

I wish everyone here would have a nice cold beer to drink.

Deleted
    You wish has been granted... problem is it's the lousy American one.

I wish for a hat.

Granted, but it is a very girly hat.

I wish for ice cream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have an ice cream that is frozen cream.

I wish for awesome super powers.

Granted. However, "awesome" is deemed by a baby; you have the super power of being able to play peekaboo.

I wish for Aquaman to be badass.

Deleted
    Granted, he's so badass that you dress up to be just like him and run around trying to fight crimes but all you do is embarrassing yourself.

I wish for a pet Akshak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have your very own Mini Akshak! But, he's like an untrained dog, uses your house as a toilet, humps your stuff aswell as bites anyone and everything. Oh, did I mention he can't be trained?

I wish for afew more hours in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    You now have a few more hours of the day, but you must spend them sitting in a room listening to dogs barking in your ear without end, all demanding attention but you must never give them said attention so their barking only becomes louder.

I wish I could become a pigeon and fly away from my problems.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?