Granted, but it's not canon, so it's useless.

I wish Binkamus would stop trying to foil my plans. It won't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, Binkamus now stops, however I am the one now trying to foil your plans!

I wish for icedwarrior to be dethroned!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, he slips was about to sit on the throne...embarrassing himself on the NSTV ( National Sloth Television)

I wish the throne was made out of icecream

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since summer's imminent the throne melts causing whomever sits on it to slip and fall then become ant-fodder.

I wish the Mole Battalion would avenge the Chupacabra massacre and foster a revolution in the Sasquatch platoon.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. They avenge the massacre by adopting mascara and frilly outfits. Moles aren't too bright.

I wish I could keep track of all these platoons, armies, and whatnot. After all, there's only one true ensemble of animal overlords: sloths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but there's a growing resentment amongst the Sloth Brigade and they eventually rise up, join the Mole Battlion and Sasquatch Platoon and butcher and mutilate icedwarrior.

I wish someone would erect a statue of Blueobelisk only to knock it down and perform disgusting acts of perversion on it and with it.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, Icedwarrior, hours before his inevitable mutilation erected a statue of Blueobelisk in the throneroom only to knock it down and do perverted things on it and with it.

I wish 3DTyrant became the ruler of incoming alien attack that someone would wish soon enough

Deleted
    Granted, but he died in the first assault he did on Earth.

I wish I would have a big bar of chocolate right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, atleast I was a ruler for a little while....

Granted, you have a HUUUGE bar of chocolate, riddled with mould, maggots, and covered in ants.

I wish that I could have a nap without screwing up my already screwed up sleeping pattern
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, you take a nap, a very very long nap and before you know it it's the year of 2376...

I wish Icedwarrior was Herbert from Family Guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because of your youthful look he's now stalking and creeping you and all you hear is the horrible lisp.

I wish the impending alien invasion would target Canada for unleashing Celine Dion on the world.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but as the second fleet reaches earth they all implode because they are hyper sensitive to sound and heard the on-going concert of Justin Bieber

I wish the seas were made out of chocolate and the land was made out of marshmallows

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to this, the chocolaty, marshmallowy earth is eaten by people and no longer exists.

I wish for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now you have nothing to eat, drink or play and die from starvation, thirst and boredom.

I wish Binkamus hadn't wished the Bieber concert into reality but instead wished that Lemmy from Motorhead used his Mole to strike the Bieber down.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now there shall be a permanent blob of gunk as a reminder that's where beiber was squished. Lets just hops it's (his, sorry...) music will go away.

I wish for better editing programmes on my pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they're all top of the line code editors.....in Wingding fonts.

I wish I had all these hot teachers getting arrested these days back when I was in school.

[/SIZE]

Granted, but since the world is ruled by sloths now, they're all hot sloth teachers and you don't like it when they cup your genitals with their claws.

I wish giraffes roamed the prairie like the buffalo used to.

Deleted
    Thank you for putting that image in my head...now I can't unsee it...

Granted, giraffes now roam the prairies but are quickly hunted to near extinction because reasons.

I wish Sloths were deleted and couldn't be written into any wish from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but your wish backfires. Why? Because sloths.

I wish the sloths could never be deleted in any way, shape or form.

Fuck. Of course I get a sloth wish to corrupt. But I do like how sloths have become prevalent. Yus.

Uhh...granted. They can never be deleted, and the only subject able to be wished for.

I wish there was more time in the day.