Deleted
    Granted, it's now upgraded with full HD streaming and live 24/7 but unfortunatly Mynta who is slowly becoming a bear teared down the camera in the arena and the tech crew wouldn't even go in there even if both of them where asleep.

I wish i invited Akshak to help with the fixing of the tech part of the arena

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I declined the invite since I was too busy eating steak and drunk off the beers from the toasting of the fight.

I wish Dig Dug would emerge from his ground tunnels and add some fun to the fray.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he accidently shoots his pump up your arse and inflates you till you explode.

I wish for Akshak to be renamed Assshak as his ass is covering the entire garden right now!

Deleted
    Granted Akshak now renamed himself to Assshak, just when he was about to refresh he got error 404 page not found and now he has to wait 30 days until he can switch names again.

I wish i had a malfuntioning teleporter in my living room

Granted, but it only teleports you in front of BearGod-Siel, and he's always hungry for Transformers.

I wish for a life full of happiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    And fyi Wayne25uk, had an old guildmate call me "Asscrack" for some unknown reason.

Granted but it's in the form of 30 obnoxious 2 year old kids with ice cream cones, noisemakers and bb guns - hope you brought your track shoes!

I wish BearGod would have the manners to wipe his chin after eating Binkamus.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted he is now a bear that know manners but in his pursuit of behaving like a civilized human he snapped and he's now angrier, stronger and out for the blood of Icedwarrior and Akshak.

I wish BearGod would catch Icedwarrior and Akshak

Granted, but BearGod catches us...and teaches us how to properly maul and eat Transformers.

I wish for sweet, delicious pie (that causes no health problems).

Too slow again!

Granted. I caught Iced and Akshak and go nom nom nom with my pinky in the air like a sir. Then I proceed to find Binkamus for dessert but I make sure to wear my monocle while savagely chasing him in a furious rage!

I wish Mynta would join me in hunting down Binkamus.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but BearGod catches us...and teaches us how to properly maul and eat Transformers.

I wish for sweet, delicious pie (that causes no health problems).
    Granted, it's my special mud pie. I sat in it myself.

I still wish Mynta would join me in hunting down Binkamus

Granted, I join your hunt, as do all the people in my army. You aren't the only god here, bearbear.

I wish my hair was longer.

Granted, it grows 1 foot every hour and there's nothing you can do to stop it. and if you don't cut it for 4 hours it will encase you in a hair cocoon and 3 weeks later you'll turn into a hair butterfly.

I wish i had more good tea. not the scraps they put in the bag and people put GREEN tea in BOILING water.. wtf is wrong wrong with them?

Deleted
    Granted you know have green tea bags that you put in boiling water, and you have enough no never need to buy more ever again.

I wish BearGod and Mynta would stop hunting me and obey me

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,because your a prime,and bear god is still technically bearborg,you transform him into a bear mobile,which is like the van off dumb and dumber but instead of a dog its now a big bear,and mynta gets turned into a Mini Mynta,you now have fun watching bearvanborg race against Mini Mynta.

I wish any of what i just put made sense.

Deleted
    Granted, everything you wrote makes now sense but due to complications the only thing that made any sense is that Mynta is now Mini-Mynta and BearGod is now BearMobile.

I wish someone could draw a picture of BearMobile and Mini-Mynta

Granted, instead of a drawing it's a picture! Bearmobile and MiniMynta!

I wish someone could find better pictures of what I found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted, instead of a drawing it's a picture! Bearmobile and MiniMynta!

I wish someone could find better pictures of what I found.
    Granted, but it turns out that it was Larry Flynn in a flying Bear suit and he's got no other clothes on.

I wish I was the only being in existence. (Corrupt THAT! Hah!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you are a amoeba with no consciousness.

I wish for a piece of toast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you got this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLEtRt87EXU

I wish i didnt hate those fucking I-TIES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMWOck-MgMM

Oh wait...

Deleted
    Granted, you know love I-Ties so much that it's disrupting your daily routines and even friends and family find it annoying.

I wish i had a Masterball which i could capture Bearborg-God-Mobile with

Granted, but as soon as you do, I capture your Master ball with Bear in it with my own Master ball, and then capture you in a net ball.

I wish I could predict the future.