Granted. They have a romantic candlelight dinner. In your house. And won't leave.

This wish is aimed at Blue; I don't actually wish this to happen, just want to see the comment/corruption.

I wish LeBron James would get hurt in the first quarter in game six of the finals, lose the series, and then jump ship to a new team (that is in the West).

Granted, Lebron gets his feelings hurt when Steph Curry says that he is the real MVP, so Lebron goes crazy mode and drops 100 points and 30 rebounds. And like 10 assists too. Despite this, the referees disqualify Cleveland on the grounds that Cleveland is boring, so they officially lose. Lebron goes to San Antonio Spurs and him and Tim Duncan win 5 more championships, and everyone in LA is in an uproar about not getting Lebron so Kobe orders everyone on twitter to become zombies and California is virtually destroyed. You live alone on your farm unable to leave, constantly fighting zombies.

I wish IcedWarrior got slaughtered in his sleep. How dare he wish harm upon the god of basketball.

I wish Icedwarrior got gum in his hair and was forced to shave all his hair off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, Icedwarrior shaved off all his hair, now people think he's a bald monkey and try putting him into a zoo.

I wish I was watching that happen.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, you where watching and recording every last detail, even the ones that you didn't want to see.

I wish everything was in reverse

10+ Year Old Account
    .esrever ni si gnihtyreve ,detnarG

I wish everything to be un-reversed.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted. anything that's been reversed so far is unreversed. This includes stuff like funny video rewinds, people that have undergone gender reassignment surgery, DND and open/closed signs at stores,...

I wish Lucy Liu appeared in my bedroom right before I go to bed to take my virginity, without my parents noticing any of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Lucy Liu is secretly a man.

I wish... I know what to wish for.

Granted, but it's something awful.

I wish I could get my degree for free.

Granted, but it's a degree in being a social media expert.

I wish I had posted my post in the correct tab yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to it now being in the correct place, you created a rift in space and time, sucking anything and everything in.

I wish for bald monkey Icedwarrior to be free from the zoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he takes your act of kindness too far and takes up residence in your bedroom all while acting like a true monkey tossing crap all over the walls and peeing on the floor.

I wish Tropical Storm Bill would've waited for Hurricane Hillary.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but IcedStorm shows up with TornadoBink and the biggest disaster since the dinosaurs wiped out ensues, and your home loses property value.

I wish 3DTyrant gave Iced a hug and told him everything was going to be okay.

Deleted
    Granted, Iced is crying in the corner of the room and 3DTyrant walks up to him and hugs him telling him that everything will be okey and 3DTyrant unzips his trousers...

I wish I had everything i needed except a silver spoon.

Deleted
    Granted. You are attacked by a werepudding and die.

I wish this entire thread suddenly turned into a depraved orgy.

Granted, but I video tape it and make millions off of youtube. Not that people saw the video, just that everyone donated money to have the video deleted. Oh and you only "receive."

I wish me and nzall had bad blood.

Deleted
    Granted, your blood is bad and you are in need of a blood transfusion and the only guy available with similar is Nzall, so they hook him up and dry him off his blood but since his blood is bad you still end up the same as before.

I wish everyone got together for a barbecue night with lots and lots of good and high quality beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the main course is Shireen and I've already eaten so I defer to you.

I wish someone would just Walk The Dinosaur already.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. They walk the (last remaining) dinosaur off the cliff.

I wish I wasn't called into work this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you wasn't called into work because the place you work at blew up.

I wish for unlimited power, Sith style.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you wasn't called into work because the place you work at blew up.

I wish for unlimited power, Sith style.
    Granted. However, in accordance with the Rule of Two, your "apprentice" kills you. Or at least that's what they tell everyone at parties. In reality, you force choked to death on Binkamus' werepudding.

I wish Kanye West were a more pleasant fellow.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.